PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Morning Huddle 12/3: Reliant Stadium Employee Fired For Photo w/Brady; 1st Down Laser

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Morning Huddle 12/3 - Reliant Stadium Employee Fired For Photo w/Brady, First Down Laser Coming? Today's Links
By: Ian Logue

Here's this morning's edition for Tuesday December 3rd, 2013....

Re: Morning Huddle 12/3 - Reliant Stadium Employee Fired For Photo w/Brady, First Dow

I've been pushing for laser systems for a decade. They really need a simple inexpensive system at the goalposts for FGs. Remember the Ravens "FG" last season?

Re: Morning Huddle 12/3 - Reliant Stadium Employee Fired For Photo w/Brady, First Dow

what I want is to have markers with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!

what I want is to have markers with frickin' laser beams attached to their frickin' heads!

Fixed that quote for you :cool:

I've been pushing for laser systems for a decade. They really need a simple inexpensive system at the goalposts for FGs. Remember the Ravens "FG" last season?

FAA might not like that :)

I don't know what to think about this laser thing. Obviously the upside is accuracy. But the suspense is kinda fun when the chain gang comes out to measure....

as to the photo thing,

I'm just waiting for Profootball Talk to propose that Brady did it as an incentive to allow him to somehow gather intelligence on the Texans game strategies.

There are more people dreaming up fanciful Patriots tactics than there are people who have "new theories" on the Kennedy assassination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes