More Crap from Borges..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Boston Sports Media keeps a pretty close eye on Borges as well as the rest of the media in this area... they link to a chat he had last Friday.. as much as we all know it, he continues to use every opportunity to bash BB. Here are two items from his "chat".. I guess the TJ story is clear to him, BB is to blame.. must be nice to have such mental clarity and clairvoyance.

http://chats.boston.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=auditorium&webtag=bc-sportsmain&redirCnt=1

Dizzy Ron- What is your opinion on the responsibilty Bill B has for Ted Johnsons' current situation.
Ron_Borges If Ted's story is true, and it is clear to me that it is, he bears a lot of responsibility. Dr. Cantu is one of the most highly respected doctors in the world on sports and head injuries and he has concluded Ted is suffering serious brain damage, as was outlined in Jackie MacMullen's story in the Globe. Clearly he was sent into contact situations several times after suffering concussions. I would say the guy who sent him bears a lot of responsibility for what happened. The idea that the player has to police this action is ridiculous on its face. And one can see from reading what the trainers said and did that they do not have the authority, or are afraid to use it, to stop such a thing from happening.

berger Hi Ron, did Belichick actually reject a doctor's orders and make Ted Johnson play? That's how it seems to be playing. Go Tippett
Ron_Borges You have to make a decision here on the Ted Johnson story. You believe the player or you believe the coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes