PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miss America's wonderfully insightful and brilliant comments about Pats Equipment Issues..

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope her career goes the way of miss teen delaware

Yes her comments were dumb but why was that question even asked? The question is rhetorical.

So this event was held in Atlanta and what a coincidence Miss Georgia won? Talk about...

Yeah, she is dumb with a capital DUMB.
Good luck breaking into the modeling business with, Gisele, the biggest name in the business, asking her friends, sponsors and agents to blackball you.
That would be extremely petty though.

People get blackballed for a lot less than that.
That they have. But this girl doesn't seem like someone who cares that much about football. This isn't some mediot giving their biased, uneducated ********. It's a beauty pageant contestant that probably isn't above average intelligence, especially regarding football. I'd blame the media if I were Giselle in such a situation, not the individual.

so i guess the question portion of the contest is weighted heavily:D

So this event was held in Atlanta and what a coincidence Miss Georgia won? Talk about...
Well if there was any question to be had then yes they cheated. That's not fair.

If Tom doesn't think he NEEDS to file a defamation suit after this season, THIS is one of the thousands of reasons why he should. People are going to think he's a cheater UNTIL the entire affair is aired out the the whole truth revealed. Otherwise the NFL wins.

BTW- Odds are Miss America ISN'T going to be doing much in the NE area over the next 12 months. Maybes someone should email her some of the more telling posts from that Showtime guy, Steph, or Dowd. A little education never hurts. ;)

As @tuckeverlasting said, that was a ridiculous question for the pageant director to have being asked. Not exactly the type of question one would prepare for and be ready to respond too. It speaks volumes more about the head of the pageant than it does of the woman that was asked the question.

As far as this being broadcast on ABC, which is all under the same umbrella with ESPN - on the surface I would write that off as ridiculous paranoid speculation, but after all that we have witnessed over the last seven months - and particularly the last week or so - I will admit that it wouldn't surprise me one bit if this was indeed yet one more example of the NFL/ESPN propaganda machine.

The Collinsworth video was removed. That is some messed up stuff. If there was a video of BB or Brady saying they liked 14 yo girls, there'd be an uproar... and rightfully so. That's seriously ****ed up.

She is like my Golden Retriever, built for looks, not brains.

Yea intelligence is hit or miss with GR's. I have two and had another for 16 years.

One picked up implicit differentiation in 10 minutes and the the other chases it own shadow and barks at the spider plant.

Pageants still exist ?

Pretty obvious she was searching for a good answer, nothing more. While seemingly it did, I actually don't think her answer had anything to do with her belief that Brady is guilty, innocent, or what Brady thins the price of tea in china is. That was deer in headlights moment due to an appallingly stupid question.

As others have said, what an absurd question to ask of a beauty pageant contestant. While they are at it why don't they ask her if saying "move" to begin a defensive line shift illegally simulates cadence. Hey, why not give her an IP address then ask her to translate this binary into hex. I don't think I have ever watched one so I don't know, however, I thought the purpose of the pageant question was to see that they actually can state a well spoken opinion/answer on an important matter like world hunger, terrorism, or what Kardashian has just landed a new TV show?

Yes her comments were dumb but why was that question even asked? The question is rhetorical.

They were going to ask her about huger, poverty, and conflicts but in the pre-interview she stated she thought she knew them in high school, so they went to the alternate question. Something even she might have heard mentioned somewhere. The questioner was between a rock and a hard place, give him/her a break.

As @tuckeverlasting said, that was a ridiculous question for the pageant director to have being asked. Not exactly the type of question one would prepare for and be ready to respond too. It speaks volumes more about the head of the pageant than it does of the woman that was asked the question.

As far as this being broadcast on ABC, which is all under the same umbrella with ESPN - on the surface I would write that off as ridiculous paranoid speculation, but after all that we have witnessed over the last seven months - and particularly the last week or so - I will admit that it wouldn't surprise me one bit if this was indeed yet one more example of the NFL/ESPN propaganda machine.

Keep repeating it: NOTHING ever just happens! You will understand the circus that much better.

She IS pretty. She is also more well spoken, than the beauty contest winner driving the steam shovel in the advertisements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3