PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Reiss : Good team, good people: Tales from Patriots’ surprise trip to Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
“High quality locker room...”

Nice.

Reiss drinking a can of Bud. He looks like he's 12.

I met Mike once briefly but i've been fishing with Reiss's brother (far left in the pic) in ME a couple of times through a mutual friend. He's a good dude.

I know I have posted things like this before .....and don’t mean to semi hijack your thread....but this guy....the guy who could have easily ignored Reiss and his kids .... is whose character Fraudger deliberately chose to assasinate.
"Jealousy is the fear of comparison."

What people generally say about Brady is that he is one hell of a nice guy. Honest, friendly and consistent. That book writer said it. That SOB Harrison said it. Reis says it.

The only issue is his term "tales" there is only one "tale" in this piece.. there are so many more; The McCourty's charitable work and sickle cell fundraising, Hightower's fund raising for Diabetes Research, KVN's work for children in Foster Care.. the list is pretty endless, and all is a testament to this high quality team and high quality players..

Saw a piece on twitter the other day with the McCourty wives.. that was very good and gave some insight into what it means to be an NFL life and how they as a family all mesh.... they are very good people.

Then there is BB, remember in his first season here went to a function for Jim Brown's program, "Amer I Can" and met BB in that god awful pea green suit he used to wear, during the presentation Brown said: "If Michael Jordan did half of what BB does for the community, the world would be a much different place.. unfortunately thought BB was just another JAG did not get my pix with him, only with #32... d%#*!@t!!!! Although I cherish my picture with #32....

Wasnt too long ago people were speculating about another 2009 situation

Brady drives a Tesla.
So cliche.
Probably, not anymore after being outed by Reiss.

Maybe he'll keep his Superbowl MVP vehicle that he hopefully wins tonight and will give the Tesla to an unheralded hero in the game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST