PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Midwest Fan looking to view/listen to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy Koz

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I'm from IL and i'm looking for a way to listen or view the game this weekend as i don't have nfln or sunday ticket. thanks in advance for the help.

Got the same problem here in Macon Ga. I have found this site http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/ that I was able to use to watch the jets game. It has links for both Sopcast and TVants listed. I found the TVants to work the best. that link has downloads for each and a forum for help.

With Patriots fans scattered everywhere there are a lot of bars and restaurants televising the games.

I go to a place called Windjammers in Fort Myers, FL that is an "Official Patriots Headquarters"...great people, half off all appetizers during the game and even had one sole JETS fan at the place for the first week.....I assume he won't be back....

I would imagine there would be similar places in your area, sometimes the local Sunday paper lists where different fan bases are and in a pinch you could always go to that unnamed place where silicone implants and lousy wings meet orange satin shorts.

thegamelive.com has streaming radio available for NFL teams, though be aware that some teams - Pats included - strictly enforce the NFL's webcast blackout of games.

Teams the Pats play, however, often will have a working audio feed.

I just got the Sunday ticket thing for the first time this year.:)

What I use to do is listen thru NFL.com, they now charge around $15 to $25 for the service, it is good for all NFL games.

I would listen to the broadcast and follow the action on one of the stat tracker sies, NFL,CBS, ESPN, or Fox.

I'm from IL and i'm looking for a way to listen or view the game this weekend as i don't have nfln or sunday ticket. thanks in advance for the help.

Are you in Chicago?

I'm about 2 hours south west of Chicago. thanks for all of the suggestions. i'm not a fan of going to the bars and watching the games as much because their are always so many people and distractions. i like to focus on the game. i'll check out those suggestions.

Got the same problem here in Macon Ga. I have found this site http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/ that I was able to use to watch the jets game. It has links for both Sopcast and TVants listed. I found the TVants to work the best. that link has downloads for each and a forum for help.

I checked out the sites and I will have to check these out for games that are not televised. I have one question that I didn't see answered anywhere though. Are there any software requirements that I should worry about before I watch the game. I would hate to be all ready to watch the game and then have to worry about loading software for an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes