PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Williams (TE) gone to IR or . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
And all the gym workouts, stretching exercises, zen meditation and the like aren't going to stop it from happening, and anyone who claims they will is lying to you.

This isn't a black and white issue. Gym workouts, stretching exercises, and yes even zen meditation can have a role in reducing it. Not stopping it, no, but reducing it, of course.

Hope he clears waivers and gets to IR, but if someone decided they wanted to grab him like the Pats did with the Giants' TE, they are getting a guy with a lesser injury, and likely to contribute next year.

Isn't the roster issue here more about fourth OT than about fourth TE?
Everybody figure that'll be an easy replacement?

Ouch! Hope you're on the mend buddy. You're probably correct that there was outstanding damage, but I would expect a physical to detect these things. Teams need to modernize their medical evaluations and treatment methods.

Reamer - It was nearly 20 years ago that I did it.. I still have issues with it, but it's ok for the most part..

As for a physical detecting this, they don't have them daily. They have one at the end of the year. They have one to start training camp. And they have one when they sign a contract.. I think that's it..

My case was extreme. I know people who have stepped wrong off a curb and partially torn their acl and then completed it during physical activity. We won't ever really know if/when damage occurred prior to the full tear. I was just pointing out the one situation..

@ miguel All kidding aside...thanks for all your hard work to provide us fans with info that helps us understand why our Patriots are the class of the NFL.....Talent, Coaching and Money Management......it takes all 3 to build and maintain a Championship caliber team.....

I hope that his spot on the 90 is taken by somebody who has experience - either in college or pros -
at playing Left Tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe