PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Strahan with the dumbest response to keeping the Patriots offense at bay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I could not believe my ears when Michael just said on radio this little brainless comment.....

When asked by the radio announcer about the Giants being able to contain the Pats offense his reply was....

"Well if our defense can hold the Patriots to as many points as they had last time we will be fine"

Ummm Michael you IDIOT!! - The Patriots put 38 freaking points on the board last time!!!

Does he think the Giants put a 40 burger on New England??

Another proof of a guy who has made a career using his strength and agility in playing pro football and not so much on the intelligent side,at least based on that comment :rolleyes: .

What a goof!!

Re: Michael Strahan with the dumbest response to keeping the Patriots offense at bay.

Maybe he meant the Chargers game?

Re: Michael Strahan with the dumbest response to keeping the Patriots offense at bay.

I could not believe my ears when Michael just said on radio this little brainless comment.....

When asked by the radio announcer about the Giants being able to contain the Pats offense his reply was....

"Well if our defense can hold the Patriots to as many points as they had last time we will be fine"

Ummm Michael you IDIOT!! - The Patriots put 38 freaking points on the board last time!!!

Does he think the Giants put a 40 burger on New England??

Another proof of a guy who has made a career using his strength and agility in playing pro football and not so much on the intelligent side,at least based on that comment :rolleyes: .

What a goof!!

Maybe he meant "last game" as in the AFCCG???

Very interesting :) I think the Giants have come to believe they won that game.

Nope - He was referring to the last time the two teams played - definately

Did the Patriots defense score a couple TDs in that game or force turnovers deep in Patriots territory to back his comment up any? - I don't think they did

Well, bless his heart! I hope he is interviewed and questioned to see how that plan worked out for him after the Pats win. He probably will reply something silly like: "Hey dey only beat us by 14 dis game, so it waz real close like laz time. Sometin to built on for negz year."

Last edited:

Maybe he meant the Chargers game?

Maybe he meant "last game" as in the AFCCG???
Has to be. But we're gonna score a good deal more than 21 in this good weather. And 24 is about the upper limit of what I see the NYG scoring, I'm expecting 17-20 for them. So 21 might be enough.

If this game was in New Orleans I could have believed Strahan went down to Bourbon Street and having a few beers before the interview but I am afriad he was likely sober when he came up with this beauty.

Has to be. But we're gonna score a good deal more than 21 in this good weather. And 24 is about the upper limit of what I see the NYG scoring, I'm expecting 17-20 for them. So 21 might be enough.

Pierce was on WFAN the other afternoon and said that they would win (paraphrasing) if they held the Pats to 21-24 points.

Pierce was on WFAN the other afternoon and said that they would win (paraphrasing) if they held the Pats to 21-24 points.

In a dome? not possible.

In a dome? not possible.

Are you sure....he was supremely confident....'cause that matters.

In a dome? not possible.
Yeah, not possible barring an injury to Brady.

Regular season, NYG allowed 22 PPG, we averaged scoring 37. Which averages to us scoring about 30. Add in the good weather and we're looking at 34-37 minimum IMO. Who thinks the Giants can score 40 ? They may need to. Honestly I think we're gonna try to blow the cover off the dome in this game.

Are you sure....he was supremely confident....'cause that matters.

Oh really? ****. I didn't realize he was that confident. Now I'm worried:eek:

I see the Patriots making those numbers in the first half.

JMTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand