Welcome to PatsFans.com

Merrill Hoge: LMAO @ hairpiece

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by DynastyDriven, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DynastyDriven

DynastyDriven Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

If any of you have HD check out NFL Primetime it looks like Hoges' rug is a little crooked today. The sides of his head are a completely different color then that bad hairpiece he has on top of his dome.

Also watching Mike Ditka is becoming painful, Trey Wingo had to ask him a question 4 times before he finally got it and he's spitting all over the place and starting new sentences before he finishes the first one. Get this man a rocking chair and a bib.
  2. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0

but i liked when both of them went after schelereth on the running up the score issue.
  3. He Ban Me

He Ban Me Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Dude has never gotten his wardrobe right either.
  4. BadMoFo

BadMoFo Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Thuffering thuckatash!!
  5. Patsmaniac

Patsmaniac Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Merrill is the fourth cousin of Sai Sperling from Hair Club....I think...
  6. Brady'sButtBoy

Brady'sButtBoy Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 3 / -1

#12 Jersey

where are the media haters when the 'media' is giving us some love? Hodge is just a dude with an urge not to be bald - like 95% of all men - but he stands up boldly for the Pats and all we get is 'he looks like a dope.' He said again during NFL Primetime that there is one answer to complaints about running up the score -> do something about it yourself and stop whining. But virtually no love for Merrill taking the Pat's side of things; in fact, I'm surprised the knee jerk media haters haven't started a hate thread against Hodge because he's picking the Colts in Armageddon Bowl I.

Ditka's paid to be a personality - and personality he flaunts. Good grief people, what do you want? Another former player in a too tight suit repeating what the teleprompter is feeding him?????
  7. tombonneau

tombonneau Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Um, not to rain on the Hoge hate, but the dude has cancer and went through chemo.

He initially went on TV straight up bald a few years ago, but has seen gone to a hair piece.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.