PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MCI owned AGAIN by Stradley

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperGTS

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
MCI keeps getting owned. She states facts, he goes all quiet. Fraud. Not to mention his lack of knowing about the NFL not doing the same in the Rice case.

4h4 hours ago
Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin
@junkfishjordan @StephStradley dolphins players gave over their phones to Wells in Bullygate

3h3 hours ago
Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley
@BenVolin Given selective use of texts in Bullygate, cell release an error+cell relevant to bullying/ Favring; "fishing expedition" re Brady

Stephanie Stradley– ‏@StephStradley

@BenVolin In general, it's odd to ask union employees for access to their personal cell/email /fwiw NFL employees didn't do this for Mueller
11:31 AM - 16 Aug 2015
11 RETWEETS33 FAVORITES

Attachments

• upload_2015-8-16_14-23-7.gif
    upload_2015-8-16_14-23-7.gif
    52 bytes · Views: 8
It's difficult to believe Volin got the job he did - though recent months haven't given me the impression media members are overly sharp.

Do we know why everyone on here calls him MCI ? I missed the reason....

He's been wrong so often, I can't believe he still has a job as a journalist. I guess the number of apologies/corrections issued is not a measure job performance

Last edited:
If this was 30 years ago I really think Willie McDonough would ask his old buddy Whitey to take out Trollin for being an embarrassment to the profession

He's been wrong so often, I can believe he still has a job as a journalist. I guess the number of apologies/corrections issued is not a measure job performance

I would expect to be fired. I would be ashamed of myself. Is there some sort moral or ethics clause he can be found guilty under?

I would expect to be fired. I would be ashamed of myself. Is there some sort moral or ethics clause he can be found guilty under?

Are you kidding?

Given the well documented history of the Boston Globe's deep hatred of the Kraft Family, Ben Volin is probably the highest-bonused employee on Morrisssey Boulevard right now.

The sad thing is he has been on some national shows, as I guess, the NE media rep?

Are you kidding?

Given the well documented history of the Boston Globe's deep hatred of the Kraft Family, Ben Volin is probably the highest-bonused employee on Morrisssey Boulevard right now.

Saying how I'd feel. I wouldn't do it if I was told to, lie that is. I don't click on anything he posts.

It's difficult to believe Volin got the job he did - though recent months haven't given me the impression media members are overly sharp.

Do we know why everyone on here calls him MCI ? I missed the reason....
Yeah.... Reiss to Bedard to .... MCI Volin??? One of these is not like the others.

This is just a stepping stone ... he is setting himself up to be a front runner for the next media opening with the NFL.

This is just a stepping stone ... he is setting himself up to be a front runner for the next media opening with the NFL.

Perfect. Volin will be splendid where facts are unnecessary.

I think he trolls the internet ... finds some random crap and runs with it...

Guys like this taking advantage of how easy it is to find random crap on the internet to make a story or a Tweet.

He would have never survived back in the 60's - 70's - 80's even ... he's just to lazy to work for a story.

Then again ... guys like him and Tanguay they work for chum ... they're cheap --- u get what u pay for.

I would prefer that Steph and all of us ignore him. His posts and articles are clickbait and our responses reward him. OTOH, it's hard not to swing at all the low hanging examples of his incompetence. Methinks he has no shame.

He's been wrong so often, I can believe he still has a job as a journalist. I guess the number of apologies/corrections issued is not a measure job performance
Tomasse.................................................................still has a job.

Volin and Shaughnessy. Why don't they just try to find jobs in New York? Oh, I know. To work for a New York paper it's OK to be an idiot, but you do have to be able to write, which is a test that neither of them could pass.

And I owned some cereal for breakfast this morning. Seems like a roughly equivalent challenge.

Steph Stradley IQ = 3X MCI IQ.

IOW Einstein vs Moe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick