Maybe Belichik isn't such an injury genius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggin94it

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
From TMQ:

img9118646.jpg
We're beginning to think this is a conspiracy. Was There a New England Training Room Scandal? In my December 13th column, I supposed the real reason for the Patriots' lengthy injury list was that this woman, who is studying to be an NFL trainer, is working in the trainer's room: Patriots are faking injuries in order to hang out with her. Reader Jim Lidstone of Milledgeville, Georgia notes that New England listed 14 players on its injured report for the week of that column -- but for yesterday's Pats-Jets game, listed only two players, New England's shortest injury list of the year. Lidstone speculates, "Bill Belichick must have read TMQ, realized what was really going on, marched down to the training room and said, 'All right you guys, everybody back on the field."

OK, I just registered and posted on a Pats fan site. And I can't even troll. I feel so dirty . . . :eek:

Damn... I just pulled a groin muscle.

oldrover said:
Damn... I just pulled a groin muscle.
Repeatedly or just once?

This came from jetsinsider and I invited him to post it on our site. So, he isn't a troll.

I tought that it would be both interesting and funny to Patriots fans.

CTPatsFan said:
Repeatedly or just once?

I'm not as young as I used to be.

Coach, my groin hurts.....

I would think a long look at Mike Woicek would send them running from the trainers room. That guy must scare the players into getting into shape!! Just kidding, he is one of the hidden reasons why this team is so good and so fit. Think back to the old days when Patriot teams would just lay down and roll over come the fourth quarter. Patriot teams of the 2000's look like they could go another half if they had too - Strength and conditioning guru Mike Woicek is the reason for that. Look at his career some day if you havent already.

fgssand said:
I would think a long look at Mike Woicek would send them running from the trainers room. That guy must scare the players into getting into shape!! Just kidding, he is one of the hidden reasons why this team is so good and so fit. Think back to the old days when Patriot teams would just lay down and roll over come the fourth quarter. Patriot teams of the 2000's look like they could go another half if they had too - Strength and conditioning guru Mike Woicek is the reason for that. Look at his career some day if you havent already.

LOL! He is one scary looking dude. Beauty and the beast for sure!

Woicek definitely looks like he has done 'roids at some point. He's got a little Planet of the Apes thing going on there.

Doggin94it said:
From TMQ:

img9118646.jpg
We're beginning to think this is a conspiracy. Was There a New England Training Room Scandal? In my December 13th column, I supposed the real reason for the Patriots' lengthy injury list was that this woman, who is studying to be an NFL trainer, is working in the trainer's room: Patriots are faking injuries in order to hang out with her. Reader Jim Lidstone of Milledgeville, Georgia notes that New England listed 14 players on its injured report for the week of that column -- but for yesterday's Pats-Jets game, listed only two players, New England's shortest injury list of the year. Lidstone speculates, "Bill Belichick must have read TMQ, realized what was really going on, marched down to the training room and said, 'All right you guys, everybody back on the field."

OK, I just registered and posted on a Pats fan site. And I can't even troll. I feel so dirty . . . :eek:

Thanks for posting this. Hope that you don't turn into a troll. But take a look at our "troll of the year" thread if you would like to be nominated.:singing:

Last edited:
Gives new meaning to deep tissue massage.

I'd be going into the trainers room if I stubbed my toe.

Well, we are back to 10 getting 'treatment" this week. BB must be distracted by something else.

PATSNUTme said:
Well, we are back to 10 getting 'treatment" this week. BB must be distracted by something else.

Yeah, Nut.............me! ;)

Bill's Girl said:
Yeah, Nut.............me! ;)

Oh my god, we will be seeing BB on the injury report. With BG,as private trainer.

The report seems to have increased since this has been posted.

PATSNUTme said:
The report seems to have increased since this has been posted.

I am innocent until proven guilty! ;)

Bill's Girl said:
I am innocent until proven guilty! ;)

Some people have guilty written all over them.:singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call