PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney Nickname: Predator

Status
Not open for further replies.
grapedog said:
I was calling Ricky Williams the "Predator" a few seasons ago...how did Steven Jackson or anyone else take that name first? Even though Ricky is out of the league right now, thats his name...

Well, until he gets back into the league, it belongs to Jackson. And even if he does get back in it belongs to Jackson. Williams = stick a fork in him.

I don't like the NickName :(

Why can't we use his actual nickname? You know, the one he's been responding to since he was in elementary school? The nickname is Kool-Aid, plain and simple.

Ahriman said:
Why can't we use his actual nickname? You know, the one he's been responding to since he was in elementary school? The nickname is Kool-Aid, plain and simple.

Yes I agree,Maroney no more

That's funny!

Also, after he scores when he flexes and shakes his head it reminds of that scene in predator where he's about to fight Ahnold hand to hand in the swamp and takes of his mask and does the same thing...:rocker:

Dunno about whether that sticks. But it is funny.
Maroney has to go down as the steal of the draft right now considering we got him at #21.

The explosiveness and speed he has, the vision, combined with that awesome stiff arm to keep tacklers off him. He might become the best Patriots back ever. This kid looks like something special.

#39 = TIGHT. Nuff said.

I love the name

I love that nickname too but Mr. Maroney wants to be called Kool-Aid. Says on the official site in an interview posted today that he does not like any of the other nicknames brought up.
Whatever we call him he is THE MAN!!

Corey too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft