PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mariotti calling for Goodell to investigate "sweetheart" KC trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you stop putting words in my mouth? Please show me, in my post, where I said there was any substance to Mariotti's blathering. Guess what. You can't. All I did was point out what Goodell CAN do.

And, yes, Goodell CAN rescind the deal if he feels that it damages the integrity of the league. Since you aren't able to put 2 and 2 together to get 4, let me explain it to you. The "damaging the integrity of the league" would be the wrong-doing. It has nothing to do with the "best deal available". It has to do with what Goodell feels about the deal.

BUT......goodell cannot dictate a players value

otherwise, the vikings could have throw a hissy fit last year and forced the packers to trade favre for more than the jets paid.......doesn't work that way

this article is not even worth opening. I have much better things to do with my time then read crap like this. Anyone who thinks BB would sell himself or his team short to help out a freind is a complete moron. Its sad that idiots like Mariotti have the ability to influence others.

DaBruinz seems to think he would :rolleyes:

When the league investigates Green Bay's unwillingness to trade Favre to Minnesota last year (and all the other trades that have such stipulations), then it can go ahead and investigate this one too. In the mean time, Mariotti can go **** himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News