PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malcom Mitchell on NFLN 2/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelocatedPatFan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
They Chopped it up into segments, would have been nice to have a single video.

Malcolm is an articulate young man and can easily see what BB likes about this guy.

Bookclub while at Georgia

Interview with Lindsey Rhodes

Interview with big Wille

Additional Interview

He was very productive as a rook once he proved his worth, was money in the super bowl when called upon. Has a ton of upside left. It must be so awesome to win it all your first year in and know you played a role.

That's why the personality aspect is so important. Some guys have all the physical talent in the world but are dumb as bricks. Smart humble people put the work in, stay grounded and improve.

I ****ing love Mitchell. Perfect type of guy for our program.

Haven't seen Flowers doing interviews. Surprised with how great he played.

I love this kid!

I've been rocking the road white #19 jersey with the SB51 patch. This kid is the real deal. Saw an interview from training camp and realized he was mentally touch enough to be himself and not a follower like many are in that age slot.

I've been rocking the road white #19 jersey with the SB51 patch. This kid is the real deal. Saw an interview from training camp and realized he was mentally touch enough to be himself and not a follower like many are in that age slot.

Plenty of followers in their 30s (and older, but not a lot of football players past that).

They are as different as night and day in terms of character and personality but Mitchell really reminds me of Ochocinci physically.

What the young man is doing in support of literacy for all kids is amazing.
would love to see him collaborate with Marty on another book (or books) for kids.

Surprised no one has asked him about his elbow injury. At one point it appeared like he may never get to see the field again this season.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick