PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malcolm Mitchell is quickly becoming one of my favs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Targets is really the only concern I have with Brandin Cooks. He's a superstar talent but he is like Moss in wanting the ball all the time. Hopefully he enjoys winning so much that it won't be an issue.

Ivan, I'm absolutely not worried about that.
He wants the ball because he's always been the best option on his team. That's no longer true. He knows Gronk is the #1 option. He knows Edelman is very close to himself in terms of ability to impact a game. He also knows the Pats have several other quality options in Mitchell,Hogan, Lewis etc. He knows he's playing with goat qb and goat hc ,the defending champs and the greatest dynasty in NFL history. Of course he also knows he's one of the best in the NFL but he's got a good level head on his shoulders. Zero problem.

Ivan, I'm absolutely not worried about that.
He wants the ball because he's always been the best option on his team. That's no longer true. He knows Gronk is the #1 option. He knows Edelman is very close to himself in terms of ability to impact a game. He also knows the Pats have several other quality options in Mitchell,Hogan, Lewis etc. He knows he's playing with goat qb and goat hc ,the defending champs and the greatest dynasty in NFL history. Of course he also knows he's one of the best in the NFL but he's got a good level head on his shoulders. Zero problem.

I love the trade and I think Cooks is going to tear it up this year, hopefully he looks at it the way you describe.

$$ Mitch is awesome...from my brief chat with him to what he does with the Kids....Glad I have his jersey...Hopefully I won't be the only one at Gillette next year with one!

Teams will kick themselves after spending all week preparing for Gronk, Cooks, Edleman etc and M.M. tears them up.

Best WR Corp we've ever had.

He was clutch (when it mattered most) in the Super bowl. He will just need to come take some reps away from Amendola and/or Hogan. I think he'll get on field plenty this season, but the WR corps is insanely competitive and deep.

Thinking back to the days of Aaron Dobson/Kenbrell Thompkins - what a difference!

Last edited:
I think MM has Chris Hogan type speed on the outside both Jimmy and especially Brady missed him quite a few times. I think MM is much better than regarded...can't wait to see his Second year Breakout???:p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes