PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malcolm Butler parade 2/21 in his home town Vicksburg Mississippi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gronk proves that book smarts and football smarts are not the same thing. :)

I wish more people would understand this. Everytime I hear them talk about how Fitzpatrick is an intelligent QB because he's from Harvard I roll my eyes.:rolleyes:

Fitz got about an 48 on the Wonderlic and Marino got a 16 IIRC... Who would you rather have as a QB?

This thread made me ridiculously happy.

Fitz got about an 48 on the Wonderlic and Marino got a 16 IIRC... Who would you rather have as a QB?

Randy Moss scored poorly on the Wonderlic I think and BB called him the smartest receiver he's ever coached.

Just like there is "book smarts" and "common sense", there is "book smarts" and "football smarts". There are plenty of non-mensa members who are football stars based on instincts and football sense....

The internet is great. I just took a quick "walk" down that parade route on GoogleEarth. :)
I've done that before. Not this parade route, but I mean using google maps to check out places I've never been or haven't been in a long time. :p

Would be nice if Butler "Gets it" and blossoms in TC this year......would make for a great story ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News