PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looks like brady's going to the pro bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just doesn't want to see BB after his comments after the game... Chicken sh@t... Funny how this comes out AFTER the championship game, when knowing BB was going to be at the Pro Bowl...

Philip "Cry me a" Rivers showed his true colors acting like a child after the game, screaming at Ellis Hobbs. Hopefully all the "Charger Girls" renege on the pro bowl.

I hope (but doubt) he declines.
who would go if brady declines? mcnair again? haha

i can't believe san diego came that close to having to start volek in the title game (if we wouldn't have choked)

i wonder if LT will pull out of the pro bowl too now

Brady said he cares for one Bowl only, and it's not the Pro-Bowl. I believe he will decline. Sore shoulder, probable. Go Pats:rocker:

I think he showed his true colors before that. I think it was against denver when he pulled that "I can't hear you" thing.

Who picks the replacements? Belichick? If he does, maybe he'll add Ellis Hobbs if a CB goes down? :D

I'm sure this warms Brady's heart.

Philip Rivers is such a tool.

He just doesn't want to see BB after his comments after the game... Chicken sh@t... Funny how this comes out AFTER the championship game, when knowing BB was going to be at the Pro Bowl...

Haha for sure. Wasn't the PRO BOWL their claim to fame? My Gawd all we heard about was how they had so many PRO BOWLERS on their team,and that CryMeARivers beat out Brady for the coveted position:rolleyes: . Now suddenly he can't go. Go figure.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I hate the dam Pro Bowl and want no Patriots there. I'd love to see him and Seymour not go.

Haha for sure. Wasn't the PRO BOWL their claim to fame? My Gawd all we heard about was how they had so many PRO BOWLERS on their team,and that CryMeARivers beat out Brady for the coveted position:rolleyes: . Now suddenly he can't go. Go figure.

Dude, if I had a girlfriend that looked like Giselle, I wouldn't go to the Pro-Bowl! If I were him, I'd go to Hawaii but I'd lay on a beach with Giselle in a bikini, a fruit flavored alcoholic beverage, and snub the NFL like they snubbed me this year.

Dude, if I had a girlfriend that looked like Giselle, I wouldn't go to the Pro-Bowl! If I were him, I'd go to Hawaii but I'd lay on a beach with Giselle in a bikini, a fruit flavored alcoholic beverage, and snub the NFL like they snubbed me this year.

I meant Rivers suddenly can't go,not Brady. But as far as the Pro Bowl itself goes,I hate seeing any Pats play in it.It's probably cool to be voted in but I always am glad when they get out of it.

Where in that article does it say Brady is going?

I dont even see his name mentioned.

I doubt Brady will go.

Adding Samuel might be a good olive branch by BB.

It would be funny if BB went out and gave LT 30 carries. Won't happen but can you imagine the uproar? :singing:

Where in that article does it say Brady is going?

I dont even see his name mentioned.

Nowhere. It's about CryMe's timely injury:cool:. Of course maybe he really IS injured,we don't know,but it really seems ironic.:bricks:
If Brady somehow got into the mix,I'd hope and imagine he'd decline the offer.
I'd be interested in watching if BB coaches LT though lol. No news on that front?

Memo to Tom Brady: GET SOME REST.

If brady is offered the spot he might actually accept simply becuase BB will be there!

Cool. I hope that foot never heals and he sucks the rest of his career after that disgusting display after the game. Someone tell him that the sorriest corner in the league did a damn good job shutting down Reggie Wayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes