PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOMO Kick Returner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Ever

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Didnt realize untill Now when im checking the game stats.Kid had a 74 Yard Kickoff Return.WOW!!!..

Yeah, he took it right from Faulk, too.

BradyManny2344 said:
Yeah, he took it right from Faulk, too.

I laughed at that when it happened. He jumped right in front of Faulk to nab it. I thought 'How rude'. lol

Brownfan80 said:
I laughed at that when it happened. He jumped right in front of Faulk to nab it. I thought 'How rude'. lol

i was thinking about that this morning--i think LM saw the field and how the left sideline was open...

but seriously--we need to get him out of there--no way should he be on the kick return team...

Flying Fungi said:
i was thinking about that this morning--i think LM saw the field and how the left sideline was open...

but seriously--we need to get him out of there--no way should he be on the kick return team...

Why do we need to get him out of there? ST are just important as th O & D. You can win/lose on ST's.

He has no greater risk of injury running back kicks than he has catching a screen pass or catching a ball over the middle or running an off tackle play and getting twisted up in a pile of 300 pounders.

PATSNUTme said:
Why do we need to get him out of there? ST are just important as th O & D. You can win/lose on ST's.

He has no greater risk of injury running back kicks than he has catching a screen pass or catching a ball over the middle or running an off tackle play and getting twisted up in a pile of 300 pounders.

twas sarcasm

I am an outspoken proponent of players playing...and having LM back there on kickoffs saves me a few years of my life...compared to the feeling I get every time Kevin Faulk takes the ball...(HOLD ON TO THAT BALL!!! ARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!)

Flying Fungi said:
twas sarcasm

I am an outspoken proponent of players playing...and having LM back there on kickoffs saves me a few years of my life...compared to the feeling I get every time Kevin Faulk takes the ball...(HOLD ON TO THAT BALL!!! ARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!)
Missed the sarc, my bad.:eek:

There have been posters here who have been critical of the team using LM on kick returns. I didn't know if you were one of them or not.

Re: LOMO Patsnutme banner...

PatsNutme,

Thanks for the laugh from your updated banner. :D

Until he hit this long return I was wondering about having maroney returning kicks. But if you watch him he just kind of runs at three quarters speed up to where the lines converge. If he does not see a hole he just slows down alot to lessen the hit he is going to take. But like Sunday when he does see a little hole he turns on the afterburners and goes for it. So to me it seems less likely that he will be hurt by doing this. Just my opinion on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft