PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Link to WellsReportContext.com is removed from Patriots official website

Status
Not open for further replies.
This says to me not only is Kraft no longer willing to fight this in the league which is statement obviously said but it is now official he doesn't have Brady's back.

His fight could have ended yesterday but this site still brings context that helps Brady's case.

He probably like the rumors out there imply wants Brady to end it too.

You posting on this forum doesn't accomplish much but you do it anyway.
And YOU'RE posting accomplishes anything?

Get off your pedestal, there. You're as irrelevant as we all are in this thing and we all know it. All of this is pointless and doesn't accomplish a damn thing.

Wow...how does Kraft look at himself in the mirror....Oh, he doesn't, he just looks at his bank account and laughs at us all who stood up for him...

Get off your pedestal, there. You're as irrelevant as we all are in this thing and we all know it. All of this is pointless and doesn't accomplish a damn thing.

#irony

If you don't care then why bother. You must obviously have more important things to do. Let those that do have their say.

It's considered the *****ing to end the *****ing I see. And I see you think you're pretty smart replying the same response?

Well, at least I have a life outside of this forum. Alright, argue away ;)

I hope they tool the avatar of the back of his jersey down, because to imply they have his back is now insulting

It's considered the *****ing to end the *****ing I see. And I see you think you're pretty smart replying the same response?

I know just how smart I am. I've lived with myself all my life, after all. And it's not *****ing to end the *****ing. It's being a hypocrite.

Well, at least I have a life outside of this forum. Alright, argue away ;)

I can multi-task, slick. Also, it takes seconds to make a post, and we've all got plenty of free seconds in our lives.

Lastly, if you've got such a great life, why are you wasting it going from thread to thread telling others not to do the very thing you're doing?

I know just how smart I am. I've lived with myself all my life, after all. And it's not *****ing to end the *****ing. It's being a hypocrite.

I can multi-task, slick. Also, it takes seconds to make a post, and we've all got plenty of free seconds in our lives.

Lastly, if you've got such a great life, why are you wasting it going from thread to thread telling others not to do the very thing you're doing?
No where to talk about Patriots football. I guess I miss that. I understand definitely why it's not being discussed, especially now.

But you tell yourself that. You're at what, 50,000 posts? How the f*** does someone even have time to do that without it being an addiction.

No where to talk about Patriots football. I guess I miss that. I understand definitely why it's not being discussed, especially now.

But you tell yourself that. You're at what, 50,000 posts? How the f*** does someone even have time to do that without it being an addiction.

How do you know when someone has totally failed at a debate and whatever argument they had?? They attack the post count of the user they were arguing with..

Hey numbnuts, Clearly math isn't your strong suit. Those posts are over the course of 10.5 years. That's an average of 12-13 posts a day.. You think that is actually a lot?

the jellyfish really is unbelievable.
goodell won big time. 49-0 route...

There is nothing going on in "Patriots football" right now, outside of Deflate gate. Nobody had access to the rookies, you may recall.

15 posts a day
less than 30 seconds a post
= 7.5 minutes a day

I can read at over 2400 WPM, so the reading time is also minimal.

The above average also doesn't take into account days where I've put up huge numbers of posts (transcribing press conferences, for example).

In short, you making fun of my post count is just idiocy on your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back