PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Light, Gronk raffle Super Bowl Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a cheap way to get Super Bowl tickets and help out charities.

Patriots Handle Off-Field Matters, Ready For Indy « CBS Boston

While most of the players have finished their ticket duties, a few are still looking to give some away. Offensive lineman Matt Light and tight end Rob Gronkowski are both raffling off tickets through NetRaffle.org. Light is doing so to benefit his foundation, The Matt Light Foundation, with Gronkowski donating the proceeds to a former Patriot’s charity, The Heath Evans Foundation.

I believe the raffle ticket are $2 per. Matt's proceeds will go to his foundation while Gronks will go to the Heath Evans charity.

Good luck if you are going to give it a try!!!!!

images
:D

Anyone know what Heath and Rob's connect is?

Evan's foundation is just as good to support as any other one, but just curious why of all the avilable ones to choose, Rob choose one of a player he never played with.

Kinda of interesting......

The winner of the Gronk raffle gets a Gronk jersey.

Winner of the Light raffle gets a Brady jersey (not Matt Light's)

Here is a cheap way to get Super Bowl tickets and help out charities.

Patriots Handle Off-Field Matters, Ready For Indy « CBS Boston

While most of the players have finished their ticket duties, a few are still looking to give some away. Offensive lineman Matt Light and tight end Rob Gronkowski are both raffling off tickets through NetRaffle.org. Light is doing so to benefit his foundation, The Matt Light Foundation, with Gronkowski donating the proceeds to a former Patriot’s charity, The Heath Evans Foundation.

I believe the raffle ticket are $2 per. Matt's proceeds will go to his foundation while Gronks will go to the Heath Evans charity.

Good luck if you are going to give it a try!!!!!

Thanks for the info. I signed up for both. What the heck - could be the best $50 I ever spent! GO PATS!!

Thanks for the info. I signed up for both. What the heck - could be the best $50 I ever spent! GO PATS!!

Good luck to you. I might try my luck also, even though I doubt if I go to Indy if I should win.

Just bought $50 of each.. that should cure my itch to go again this year.
shrug2.gif

Matt Light's Big Game in Indy Raffle

Matt Light's Big Game in Indy Raffle

Tickets are Just $2.00 Each (Minimum Purchase of 5 Tickets)
Supports the Light Foundation!

Sliding scale,
100 or more tickets @ $0.75 each.

Winner and a guest will be Matt Light's special guests at the 2012 Super Bowl Game on Sunday, February 5, 2012 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana

Winner and a guest will receive 3 nights accommodations at a premium hotel for Friday, February 3rd, Saturday, February 4th and Sunday, February 5th, 2012 (single room, double occupancy)

Winner will receive a travel allowance of up to $2,000 (if needed, if used)

Winner will receive an autographed Tom Brady jersey as well as a football autographed by the entire starting offensive line delivered personally by Matt Light (post season on a mutually agreed upon date)

Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $2,117.50 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($1,750) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($367.50). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
Good Luck!
:)

Last edited:
looks like odds are currently about 1/192,000. not so great. :( but its good they were able to raise that much money!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft