PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LeBron on Gronk

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in a day of media where, "if Lebron mentions you, you've reached the top." So this will be a big publicity boost for Gronk, as he will now be one of the top 3 most mentioned athletes on ESPN, right behind Lebron and that overgrown forehead that throws footballs out in Denver. :cool:

Out of fairness, I want Gronk to have at least as many championships as Lebron has.

Lebron isnt the first NBA player who is a fan of Gronk
http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/_/id/8924289/kobe-bryant-feels-pain-rajon-rondo-boston-celtics

Asked if Belichick would be visiting with him on Thursday, Bryant answered, "I'm hoping Gronk will be there. I like him. He seems to perform at a high level every time out. Last time we were in town we talked for a little bit. He was a fun guy.

"Everyone is so worked up about what he did [in Vegas]. It's funny. If there were camera phones back in the day, the biggest athletes in the world would have had a lot of explaining to do."

LeBron is the second best player in NBA history and has none of the major character flaws of the guy who is number 1. His annihilation of the celtics in game 6 compares favorably with jordans greatest performances. Dont understand the hate
Its his ego that people hate. The guy thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents