PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Last night Man WOW! The Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsfanCP

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
From a Pats fan from Columbus Ohio.

I have been a pats fan since I was 4 in 2001 I became a Pats fan because of their story that season and they ran out of the Tunnel as a team.

side note 2001 was My first year playing football myself and crazy to think I played for a team called the East Linden Patriots are unis looked just like the pats did in the 90s almost exact lol.

I watched the Pats win the Super bowl 3 out 4 and the two losses to the giants.

But my god last night was my greatest night to me of being a Pats fan.

I broke down and cried when Butler caught the pick and being a athlete myself.

In my senior year of high school this football I was a part of winning a League championship for the first time ever and having the best season in my schools history but I did not cry for any of that we were also a top 5 team in the State at one point in one of the best football states in America.

I won first Boxing Tournament i did not cry for that either was happy but did not cry.

I have say Butler catching that pick was one of the happiest moments of my life just all that us pats fans have been through 2007 was the Worst for me I was in 5th Grade I talked so much thrash It was the best Pats team I had seen then the tyree catch smh.

But last night My boy Brady getting Ring Number 4 it was great I have to defend my boy Tom on a Regular basis all the time in school or anywhere nobody on my football team has any respect for Tom they all say Peyton is better it blows my mind.

To me Brady is the GOAT I have watched every single Super Bowl i am 18 but I have watched whole super bowls on tape.

My top 3 QBs of All time to me are:

1. Tom Brady
2. Joe Montana
3. John Elway

If Brady never wins another one im cool with that He has brought me so much joy since 2001 but back to back would be To nice.

On to 2015 I think Vince will retire we won the Bowl son the team is great but with Free agency I wish the Pats could find a dude that really could rush the passer my dude Chandler a dog but he is not a Elite pass rusher.

But im out in Bill we Trust baby my man Bill the GOAT to.

And shout out to my Big cousin who was die hard Brady fan when he played For Michigan and said Brady would be great in the League before anyone else I knew.

SUPER BOWL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post. I glad you're a Patriot fan!

I grew up first watching them win those first couple too and I gotta agree that was my best night as a Pats fan. Took the first couple of SBs for granted, not this one!

I grew up first watching them win those first couple too and I gotta agree that was my best night as a Pats fan. Took the first couple of SBs for granted, not this one!

Back then I thought The Pats would win the Super bowl ever year or at least every few years then the years kept rolling by.

I wanted Brady to win Number 4 so bad.

Back then I thought The Pats would win the Super bowl ever year or at least every few years then the years kept rolling by.

I wanted Brady to win Number 4 so bad.
Yep, now nobody will catch him. Was worried Ben would thankfully Packers took care of that. Now the drive for 5 begins! Although honestly I'm pretty ****ing happy with 4 right now. Especially beating the same team Peyton crapped his pants against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back