PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kudos for Tom Brady - over 4,000 yards passing for the 6th time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruthSeeker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
For the 6th time in his career, TFB has passed for over 4000 yards. Think about this for a moment, 4,000 yards, with a cast of receivers, half of whom are rookies, 2 of whom he's never played with before this season (Amendola and Collie), and ALL of whom have missed time to injury, let's not forget, only 7 games of Gronk and the loss of Hernandez. Throwing to TEs named Hooman, Mulligan, etc. Just an amazing achievement with this particular cast. It's one of the reasons he's one of the all time greats, he can adapt and SUCCEED with a below average cast (I don't expect them to be below average for long).

That being said, I look for an even bigger season next year with those rookies all having a season under their belts, and Amendola with a season under his belt.

I remember when throwing for 4k yards was a huge deal. Now it's commonplace across the NFL. Brady's a pretty good QB to do it with these receivers.

And not to wake a sleeping dog, but Edelman hasn't missed any game to injury this year. [knockoneverypieceofwoodicanfind]

I remember when throwing for 4k yards was a huge deal. Now it's commonplace across the NFL. Brady's a pretty good QB to do it with these receivers.

And not to wake a sleeping dog, but Edelman hasn't missed any game to injury this year. [knockoneverypieceofwoodicanfind]

May be common place, but Brady is 3rd in the NFL in passing yards, pretty amazing. I think only Peyton Manning may pass for 5,000yards this season.

May be common place, but Brady is 3rd in the NFL in passing yards, pretty amazing. I think only Peyton Manning may pass for 5,000yards this season.
That is impressive, no doubt. Just wish he had more TDs but that's not just because of him.

Brees, too, should pass for 5k this year. And it looks like, by my quick estimation, that 11 total QBs will end up with 4k passing yards on the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents