Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Will Kraft keep hugging Roger everytime they meet?

• No more hugs -- destruction of exonerating PSI data finally opened Kraft's eyes about Roger

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Of course they'll hug -- Roger is perfect, Kraft is very disappointed in other NFL employees,

Votes: 23 85.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

voluntarysaftey

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Just a fun little poll.
Will Kraft actually stop hugging Roger?

So far Kraft has kept hugging Roger, and placed the blame on other employees in the NFL offices while seemingly approving of Roger's actions.

Will destruction of exonerating evidence -- logged PSI data, and continued blatant lies finally get Kraft to see that the problem isn't the people in the NFL office, the problem is the boss -- Roger -- creating an environment where lies and altering the truth are allowed and encouraged.

The only think you can hope for is Kraft lives by the, 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer' saying.

But I doubt it.

We live in different worlds. We're just the fans. He's living the owner life and there's no chance he's giving that up. Kraft, Blank and Richardson are the ones who have been massively increasing his salary to a disgusting $44M. He says a few words and everyone sees the cuddly old man who brought us 4 SB. But despite his old stories about sitting in the bleachers, he's not one of us. Not anymore anyway.

Hug? That'z mild compared to Kraft dry humping Goodell everytime they meet.

GodfatherHug.jpg

"I knew it was you Roger"

We live in different worlds. We're just the fans. He's living the owner life and there's no chance he's giving that up. Kraft, Blank and Richardson are the ones who have been massively increasing his salary to a disgusting $44M. He says a few words and everyone sees the cuddly old man who brought us 4 SB. But despite his old stories about sitting in the bleachers, he's not one of us. Not anymore anyway.
And, it was always a fantasy to think otherwise.

That doesn't make him "bad," it just makes him a self-interested businessman, who turned a $97 million investment in the Stadium and a $172 million purchase of the Patriots into a Franchise worth, according to Forbes, $3.2 billion.

Guys like that aren't like you and me. They "do what they have to do."

They are also ruthless and tend to believe that "revenge is a dish best served cold." One day (and it might not be for years), Goodell will feel his wrath, perhaps shortly after he got a big old hug from Bob.

GodfatherHug.jpg

"I knew it was you Roger"
oops...didn't see this, but it does bear repeating...great minds run in the same channel...or "on" the same channel :)

*RING...RING...*

Roger: "Hello..."

Bendover Bob: "Hello Mr. Commissioner sir- it's me Bendover Bob. Can I please make an insincere statement to the press that the Patriots are upset with you for with holding this season's PSI data? I have to give the appearance that I have a set of plums. So may I please"?

Roger: "No".

Bendover Bob: "Ok sir, I deeply apologize for asking please accept my heartfelt gratitude for ... ".

Roger: *CLICK*

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back