PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kassim Osgood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSal45

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I'm wondering if the Pats may be interested in Kassim Osgood. He tweeted he was "flying across the country" to meet with a team that would give him a legit shot to play receiver.

I know Osgood is Randy Moss' offseason workout partner and Osgood was spotted this year at the Pro Bowl wearing a Patriots hat. I know he is a great special teams player, perhaps the best I have ever seen. I think Belichick has raved about that when they've met the Chargers.

Perhaps the team he is flying across the country to meet from San Diego is New England?

Just speculating.

J D Sal

Edit: I also noted after the "flying across the country tweet" Drayton Florence tweeted to him "you comin' to Buffalo right?" To which Osgood responded: "Not likely so far..." So that seems to cross Buffalo off the list.

Last edited:
PFT reports that he is flying across the country to meet with a team to give him a legit shot at Wr... Why do we need to keep looking for special team / former QB's... Can we get a real WR??? Osgood will not help with the double team with Moss...

PFT is reporting that he is going to Jacksonville...

I'm wondering if the Pats may be interested in Kassim Osgood. He tweeted he was "flying across the country" to meet with a team that would give him a legit shot to play receiver.

I know Osgood is Randy Moss' offseason workout partner and Osgood was spotted this year at the Pro Bowl wearing a Patriots hat. I know he is a great special teams player, perhaps the best I have ever seen. I think Belichick has raved about that when they've met the Chargers.

Perhaps the team he is flying across the country to meet from San Diego is New England?

Just speculating.

J D Sal

Edit: I also noted after the "flying across the country tweet" Drayton Florence tweeted to him "you comin' to Buffalo right?" To which Osgood responded: "Not likely so far..." So that seems to cross Buffalo off the list.

I definitely think the Patriots want a shot at a guy like this. The Pats value special teams more than most teams in the league. He would be a very good addition to the team IMHO. I wanted to post this guys name, so if he signs with the Pats, YOU we be able to take credit. Bummer. :)

PFT reports that he is flying across the country to meet with a team to give him a legit shot at Wr... Why do we need to keep looking for special team / former QB's... Can we get a real WR??? Osgood will not help with the double team with Moss...

I agree but would have no problem at all with him replacing Aiken, Slater or Stanback.

Is he any better than Aiken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore