PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just in time, the Ravens defense is tuning up for the Chiefs

goheels22002

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
While the Patriots were manhandling the Vikings, the Ravens were schooling the Atlanta Falcons in Atlanta. That's three wins in a row since Joe Flacco was replaced and the Ratbirds defense decided to step up to their usual standards.

As much as I hate to root for the Ratbirds and John Harbaugh, it sure would be sweet if Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid hit the wall next week.

That tiebreaker is looking awfully good right now.

Seems unlikely the Ravens will be able to score enough to hang with KC, even if they “limit” KC’s offense. They need multiple turnovers and a defensive or ST score

While the Patriots were manhandling the Vikings, the Ravens were schooling the Atlanta Falcons in Atlanta. That's three wins in a row since Joe Flacco was replaced and the Ratbirds defense decided to step up to their usual standards.

As much as I hate to root for the Ratbirds and John Harbaugh, it sure would be sweet if Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid hit the wall next week.

That tiebreaker is looking awfully good right now.

I’m not going to use the falcons as the litmus test. That offense hasn’t been the same since shanny left and sark took over.

Chargers after that, another good team. We still don't know how good the Huntless Chiefs are. The Raiders don't count.

The Falcons are not comparable on offense to the Chiefs

Mahomes already has more touchdown passes this year than Matt Ryan ever had (even 2016). Just insane

Very little change the rat birds beat the chiefs

Chargers after that, another good team. We still don't know how good the Huntless Chiefs are. The Raiders don't count.
They’re still a good team, but Hunt is a huge loss. They had their hands full with the Raiders, of all teams, today.

Kansas scoring only 40 on Oakland today is laughable. They are clearly in complete disarray and utter confusion following the Hunt video.

Jokes aside, they allowed 33 to Oakland.

That’s alarming, and disturbing.

They’re still a good team, but Hunt is a huge loss. They had their hands full with the Raiders, of all teams, today.

That’s cause their defense is garbage

The Falcons are not comparable on offense to the Chiefs

Mahomes already has more touchdown passes this year than Matt Ryan ever had (even 2016). Just insane

It's important to look at the last three weeks of the Ravens since Jump Ball Joe was replaced at the controls. The offense is faster and run-oriented and the defense has responded.

@ Seattle is the only potential loss I see as well

I see the Chargers posing as much of a threat in KC as they are to the Steelers in Pittsburgh right now, aka none. The Chargers are only good at starting seasons slow, going on some really hot run, becoming a "secret good team" against mostly meh teams then losing any big spot game they have

However, the last time the Chiefs were at home was only a 26-14 win over the Cardinals and the Ravens are better than them...

@ Seattle is the only potential loss I see as well

I see the Chargers posing as much of a threat in KC as they are to the Steelers in Pittsburgh right now, aka none. The Chargers are only good at starting seasons slow, going on some really hot run, becoming a "secret good team" against mostly meh teams then losing any big spot game they have

However, the last time the Chiefs were at home was only a 26-14 win over the Cardinals and the Ravens are better than them...

I don't disagree that the Chargers pose a greater threat, but a Ravens at Chiefs game that looked like a blowout four weeks ago now looks like a rock fight for the Chiefs, particularly with their running back gone. Andy Reid versus Jim Harbaugh is a fair fight - one can't manage the clock and the other one doesn't know the rules.

I would not be shocked if the Pats are the number one seed in the AFC after the dust settles next week.

I don't disagree that the Chargers pose a greater threat, but a Ravens at Chiefs game that looked like a blowout four weeks ago now looks like a rock fight for the Chiefs, particularly with their running back gone. Andy Reid versus Jim Harbaugh is a fair fight - one can't manage the clock and the other one doesn't know the rules.

I would not be shocked if the Pats are the number one seed in the AFC after the dust settles next week.

I sure hope so.

You are right, this game at least has "hmm, maybe..." potential as opposed to "ah ****, that's an easy win".

If this was in Baltimore I'd flat up pick the upset.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back