PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Julio Lugo

lmao lugo is a proven ss? omg :D hes proven to be very bad. lugos strong defense is a proven fact? lol. ok im waisting my time here. back to la la land for you.

Eight years as a starting every day shortstop not enough proof for you?

Then nothing is.

Classic. No actual way to refute the truth so you resort to insults.

Classic.
refute the truth? please get help you need it. thats not a insult its just the truth.

Last edited:
i hate lugo the lugi. the guy cant even catch a perfectly thrown ball from youk. he absolutely sucks . what theo ever saw in him ill never know. the sooner he is gone the better. i would rather have green in there than lug nut. its one of gods great miracles that the sox won a WS with that bum in the line up.

What he said ... :yeahthat: ... as for Lugo ... :help:

It doesn't matter now we are down to him and Green to play the left of the season

When I saw that Lugo was returning to the SOx lineup, I called my brother and left the following message, "There goes the winning streak", he called me back after Lugoo missed the ball from Youk. I think they should trade him for a bag of balls, anything. I'm gonna call Jeff Galloly and get him on the case.

The kid Tejada in A ball is better than him!

When I saw that Lugo was returning to the SOx lineup, I called my brother and left the following message, "There goes the winning streak", he called me back after Lugoo missed the ball from Youk. I think they should trade him for a bag of balls, anything. I'm gonna call Jeff Galloly and get him on the case.

The kid Tejada in A ball is better than him!
another f up by lugi today let in the insurance run in the 8th. god he sucks.

lmao more funny stuff.:D read how efin goes on about how good lugo is.

Last edited:

Then nothing is.

no and apparently its not enough for the redsox either considering he sits on the bench except for the rare start. please tell me again how lugo is better than green lmao.:D

So far Loogey is 2-4 with a SB. I hope there are scouts in attendance.

So far Loogey is 2-4 with a SB. I hope there are scouts in attendance.

Great season tonight for Lugo...

Got that line from old catcher Bob Montgomery @1974.
He was like 4-4 or 4-5 one night and of course he got the radio interview.
Asked about the night he replied ... "it's been a great season tonight".;)

Last edited:

Then nothing is.

lmao no it isnt and it isnt for the redsox either they just released him today lol

I can honestly say I'm not sorry to see Lugo go. I tried to be fair, but being fair with Lugo is a loosing proposition.

I can honestly say I'm not sorry to see Lugo go. I tried to be fair, but being fair with Lugo is a loosing proposition.

It's one thing for a player to be overpaid and know they got a good deal ... it's another thing to suck and think you were not only worth every penny but to think everyone has it wrong except for you. Lugo could play every inning of every game and he still will suck. Playing everyday does not give you the range you never had.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back