PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jonathan Cooper before now

Status
Not open for further replies.
The troll has a point, if only by accident. We went after a lot of potential and or attitude problems [not bad ones, I like cartoons, Marty]. We're still young, but have a lot of leaders moving into their primes and the greatest in Brady. Any one of these guys plays like a 1st rounder, or a solid vet and we win big. Not much capital expended.

Pats leadership in Place on offense and defense, need a boost on Oline, if Solder and Vollmer can, or Dante works his magic.

with a young team, by the way, this doesn't work. Our leadership is strong and tainted stars might respond.

Ross Tucker seems to agree with your first two sentences...

Ross Tucker sucked as an offensive lineman - five teams in seven years including the Patriots. Basically blocked on extra points and punts.

Glass houses.

His resume as an Offensive Lineman doesn't mean that he's necessarily wrong in his analysis of another Offensive Lineman.

Ross Tucker is a **** analyst and no that isnt because he bad mouthed a Pats player. I've seen him on Curran's show and he is awful. The tall dude from PFF that goes on Curran's show is 10x better than Tucker and I hate PFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes