PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jon Bon Jovi at Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Check out who showed up at training camp yesterday...you think he's trying out for wide receiver...
camp-012.jpg

I love Bon Jovi, but the tiny t-shirt look has to go.

I heard he was watching our inside linebackers and started humming "Livin' On a Prayer."

Tunescribe said:
I heard he was watching our inside linebackers and started humming "Livin' On a Prayer."
I think he saw Beisel tackle and sang the whole "Slippery When Wet" CD.

Nah, he and Belichick did a surprise duet of "Bouce".

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bon Jovi = Hair Metal at its worst. Their music sucks; always has, always will.
Why isn't Aerosmith invited to TC?

captain stone said:
No, it's Aerosmith that sucks ;) Yuck.

I typically listen to much heavier stuff than Bon Jovi but they don't suck. They're actually all that was right about hair metal before everyone and their mother started copying them.

captain stone said:

Because BB is friends with Jon. I've always liked their music. I saw them in Tallahassee in 1988. As a matter of fact, I was listening to them on my IPOD yesterday.

BTW, he's a Giants fan, that's the real yuck factor.

I saw him yesterday at TC and the man is short! He looked even shorter than Kraft!

Hey, that man can still fill out a pair of leather pants better than anyone in the business!

And I mean Jon, not Bill.

Last edited:
BelichickFan said:
No, it's Aerosmith that sucks ;) Yuck.

I typically listen to much heavier stuff than Bon Jovi but they don't suck. They're actually all that was right about hair metal before everyone and their mother started copying them.

Ya, Aerosmith sucks. Remeber they sold out when they did the duo with Britney Spears at a half time show.

I wonder if Bon Jovi's kid's embarrassment over the fact that his father is dressed like a girl is mitigated by the fact that his father is a rock star or if he's still embarrased.

Hoodie said:
I wonder if Bon Jovi's kid's embarrassment over the fact that his father is dressed like a girl is mitigated by the fact that his father is a rock star or if he's still embarrased.

It's probably mitigated by the fact that the kid can have anything he wants and might quite possibly, if he plays his cards right, be set for life. And that his father has enough clout to get him on the field at Patriots training camp.

Last edited:
Willie55 said:
It's probably mitigated by the fact that the kid can have anything he wants and might quite possibly, if he plays his cards right, be set for life. And that his father has enough clout to get him on the field at Patriots training camp.

Yes, but he brought him to Pats Camp while dressed like a girl. That's gotta leave some pyschological damage.

Drewwho said:
I saw him yesterday at TC and the man is short! He looked even shorter than Kraft!

Are you blind or just happen to miss the pic in the thread that shows him taller than Kraft?

Last edited by a moderator:
Willie55 said:
And that his father has enough clout to get him on the field at Patriots training camp.
LOL, I might dress as a girl if I could chat with Bill and Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft