PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

John Tomasse & Michelle Felger: You Fools!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMike

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
How do you two BB hatin' ladies feel with Holleys disclosure that Walsh did not tape the Rams walkthru? You two self imprtant losers were whining that BB "could" be suspended for a year, etc all during SB weekend, ruining the experience BEFORE the game for many fans.

Hearld should issue a retraction and fire Tomase for irresponsible and wreckless journalism.

Last edited:
How do you two BB hatin' ladies feel with Holleys disclosure that Walsh did not tape the Rams walkthru? You two self imprtant losers were whining that BB "could" be suspended for a year, etc all during SB weekend, ruining the experience BEFORE the game for many fans.

They ought to resign. Especially Tomasse as his "journalistic integrity" was blown up. What a tool. At least print a retreaction and apology. CRAP...I am livid...

his article on the eve of SB 42 claiming the Patriots taped the 2002 walkthrough was false, and yellow journalism at its worst. Just inexcusable! Felger continued her ranting about suspension for BB, etc.

If the Boston media doesnt like BB, they need to get over it and move on with life. Dont drag us fans through these false witch hunts.

All Patsfans should write to the Herald and Tomase demaning a statment...EVeryone should get others to do the same. Im having my family, etc..do it. Go online and you can Google the email of the herald, etc....

Does anyone else feel that all the "stuff" that flared up before the Super Bowl was a coordinated effort by someone, or some group, most likely planned well in advance, presumably to water down an expected Patriots victory?

Tomase and the Herald could have simply been the one of the vehicles used, maybe because the perps knew the Herald would be more conducive to printing the story than the Globe?

For three separate flairups to occur roughly the same time smacks of a coordinated effort. No substance to any of them, just rehashed innuendos.

What do we have? An unsubstantiated rumor, which cannot be proved? A rambling, foolish looking Senator asking questions that do not pertain to him,
nor do they have any basis in fact. And a story from ESPN which did nothing more than rehash old rumors.

Did it have an affect on the team's performance? Who's to say, and if it did, too bad for the Pats, since they pride themselves on not being distracted by anything. But nonetheless, it could have. If the story breaks two weeks earlier, then the impact is less...for it to break right before the game, well,
that's another matter.

I wonder what kind of buyout Breer has in his new contract . . . we need him back :D

Patsmaniac, do you have the actual email for the Herald ? All I could find is their form to send in a complaint (which is fine, but an email address would be preferable). I wrote to TomASSe last weekend, Felger too but his bounced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe