PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joey Porter: That's My Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suck it, Porter. Way to lead your team today.

B!tch.

his wet dream dynasty ended long time ago. Fcking jackasssssssssssssssssssssssss

Hope they ask him if they know who else NE has beside Brady... because if I remember correctly Brady wasn't on the field today.

I loved those Porter sideline shots near the end of the game...:D

You know what the best part about it is? Bill Cowher has said that the Patriots taping things didn't help them beat the Steelers.

So, for Porter to be whining about this is basically Porter calling his own former coach a liar. Is it really no wonder that Cowher didn't fight to keep Porter?

Loudmouthed piece of trash. Douche bag.

Joey Porter: 2 penalties, 1 tackle.

1 freakin' tackle for the loudmouth!

I wish hate from people like Porter et al was something tangible so I could roll around in it naked a la Demi Moore in Indecent Proposal.

I think he means that it is 'his legacy' and not his dynasty

I read somewhere that every time Joey Porter cries an angel gets his wings.

Everytime Joey Porter opens his mouth, stupid has a new meaning.

Last edited:
From a pre-taped interview with Keyshawn Johnson on NFL Sunday Countdown.

He is a very ignorant and arrogant JACKA**........I would imagine that if they did an autopsy on this douche bag after he croaks...they would find jello in his head with one or two brain cells in it...........Joey Porter is .....the missing link.....

Joey Porter said:
I still got hate from when I was in Pittsburgh. 'Cause I got cheated, both of them AFC Championship games. They been videotaping for years man.

You can not sit up there and honestly tell me, if it wasn't worth it, why were you doing it so much?

Two times we could of blown them people out, easily. They say he's so smart, oh "he's the best brainstorming coach" yeah, because you're cheating! You got caught, if it wasn't so bad why'd you destroy the tapes so fast? That's my dynasty. I could be sitting up here with three rings. I played in three AFC Championships, won one, lost two. Just like they want to use asterisks on everything else, they have to asterisks on them.

Who they got on their team besides Tom Brady? It's not like they got a gang of dogs over there. Just a bunch of all right guys, no just real dogs like that.

I don't know last year, if they found a new way to do it or not, the boy cold. He showed us man, he's cold.

Wow, this reads like an Onion parody.

I wish hate from people like Porter et al was something tangible so I could roll around in it naked a la Demi Moore in Indecent Proposal.

Ummmm what????.....alright.....NO more beers for you!!!!

Last edited:
Key made him look stupid. That part I liked.

I missed that one, darn, I wonder if he ever graduated from high school. My guess is he was handed that diploma for services rendored on the gridiron.
that boy be cold man. Jethro Bodine had a better chance of being a brain surgeon then joey has of being a janitor after his football career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back