Asking for your support

Are Jerseys Curses real?

• of course it's my fault when we lose

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • no way get real

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Ray Lewis is a serial killer

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • patty Mahomes is really a animatronic Kermit puppet.

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love The Drake

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
A post I made got me thinking does anyone feel they are cursed to buy jerseys.
I do
Let me tell you my jersey collection and you will see
Welker
Bledsoe
Law
Milloy
Harrison
Bruschi
Seymour
Jackson Chad
Maroney Laurence
Glenn Terry
Mcginnest
Brady 2
The Brady jersey story is dark
I ordered the Brady superbowl jersey during the 16 and 0 campaign it was backordered weeks.
I didnt get it til after the superbowl and couldn't bring myself to wear it.
I wore it week 1 when Bernard Pollard launched in Bradys knee.
I'm terrified of buying another Jersey but kind of want a Dmac Gilmore or Stidham Jersey.

Don't do it

I wore an old Bledsoe jersey for 28-3....I think it helped Jules make that catch...:):excited:

Order a Brady or Gronk jersey. If the curse thing is real, I’d rather it hit Tampa.

The key is to buy the Jersey before the player has a ring and not after otherwise you're really messing with the karma juice.

It’s not the jersey, Chris, it’s you.

Do you wear shoulder pads with your outfits?

I'm not a big curse guy but if they make into the playoffs and especially the super bowl I prefer to watch the game at my brother's house or at least a family member's house. Every super bowl I've watched at home they've lost. Haha. If I had figured that out earlier Brady could have had 9 rings.

Order a Brady or Gronk jersey. If the curse thing is real, I’d rather it hit Tampa.
I’m done with them lol
I only support the Pats
Would wear a Eagles Jersey cause hometown

and my wife is a cowboys fan soo one time I wore a Dallas shirt with her

I'm not a big curse guy but if they make into the playoffs and especially the super bowl I prefer to watch the game at my brother's house or at least a family member's house. Every super bowl I've watched at home they've lost. Haha. If I had figured that out earlier Brady could have had 9 rings.
I’ve watched everyone other than against the Bears at home.

The super bowl with the helmet catch
My friend recorded me screaming when Brady’s last pass went over welkers fingers I let out a supernatural noise I don’t think I could ever replicate and all my co workers had it as their text alert tone for like a month

I mentioned the jersey curse in the Edelman thread. 2005, I get a Bruschi jersey, he has his stroke, 2008, I get a Brady jersey (before the season), Brady blows out his knee 1st game. Whatever year Gronk blew out his knee, I had gotten a Gronk jersey earlier that season. Back after Mayo's rookie season, I got a Mayo jersey, knee injury knocks him out 8 games. yes, my fault, and I humbly apologize to everyone. I've gotten several Brady jerseys since, but I believe the jinx only works once.

I’ve watched everyone other than against the Bears at home.

The super bowl with the helmet catch
My friend recorded me screaming when Brady’s last pass went over welkers fingers I let out a supernatural noise I don’t think I could ever replicate and all my co workers had it as their text alert tone for like a month

That's hilarious.

It's funny you say that. I'm pretty superstitious (ok VERY). The 1st 2 Pat's SB losses, I watched with family in NYC, they lost. The next 3, they won while I was living in San Francisco, I moved back to NY in 2006. When they played the Giants, I wouldn't watch with family, because, you know, the statistics I've listed earlier in my post. In fact, I was actually thinking about flying out to SF to watch the SB, since they were undefeated when I was there. Of course they lost BOTH SBs to the Giants, so that killed my theory of watching with family.

I have since watched SBs 49, 51, 52 & 53 at my sister's. They won 3 out of 4 while watching there. Also, this is key (for an insane person), the Pats always lose SBs when I wear Pat's gear. So SBs 49,51,52 & 53 I wore no Pat's gear. But for SBs 49 & 51, I wore the same clothes. It didn't work for SB 52, so I changed it up for SB 53, different sweater.

Want to be an international hero? Get a custom pats jersey #17 with the name corona

Andrew Luck is an animatronic Kermit puppet. Have you heard his voice?

Buy a Slater jersey...problem solved. God loves Slater!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST