PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jaguars=Stupid team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, well we have a QB who had a quarter of his intestines removed after being diagnosed with Crohn's disease, a potentialy fatal, uncurable disease-only to recover two years later and outcompete a fat 1st round draft pick from his collegiate rival school for the starting position. Oh he also set a couple records like most pass attempts W/O a interception and beating Pitt twice at home in the same season. Color me however you feel, just keep it within the lines.

Wow! I didn't know that. My dad has Crohn's. What a miserable disease. That is a testament to Garrard's endurance.

If you really thought that the Jags staying quiet would make the almighty BB overlook the Jags, you are badly mistaken. Jags have nothing to lose. They are not suppose to even sniff a win. So this is suppose to be their last game of the year, so go out talking cause they cant play as good as the Pats, right.

THAT is why you will fail, you don't even go into this contest figuring you may win and move on. No faith ....you will fail.....:rocker:

Defensive end Paul Spicer even jokingly offered to let the Patriots borrow his digital camera if they wanted to take snapshots of Jacksonville's defensive signals.]

when brady wants to borrow his camera for a shot of the jags bench when they're down by 20 in the 4th I wonder if he'll still be joking about it.

if the jaguars really believe they have nothing to lose, they ARE stupider than they look. this is do or die and i hope they play as if they don't know it.

i HATE when people say "the jaguars have nothing to lose" ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!?!?!?! they have their ENTIRE SEASON to lose. its not like they play next week no matter the outcome. their season is on the line, just like the pats, they have EVERYTHING to lose.

We will absolutely CRUSH Jax. KILL them. No question. I LOVE it when any team - especially a one-dimensional team like the Jags - gets ****y and talks trash. It'll be a joy to sit back and watch. There is NO level of too-confident that could possibly jinx a New England victory. All you Jaguars fans, feel free to take notice - your team has literally NO SHOT. At even keeping it close.

Deal.

What the Pats are not a passing team? They pass the ball 56% of the time. Which doesn't seem like a lot but when you consider the blow outs they had, thats when the bulk of the running plays came. After the game was over. So know your facts before you type please.

So as I said the only chance the Jags have is if the Pats are so arrogant that they want to run the ball at Spicer, it would only benefit the Jags.

How many games did you watch this past season?

Let me show you how this is going to go down....

First period...first possession (it matters not if they win the toss or not)...a few quick passes to Welker/Stallworth in the flat, maybe a sideline toss to Watson. Your boys are in nickel or dime package. Brady to Moss quick strike against double coverage...TOUCHDOWN!

Jaxsonville, following possession....6 plays, 14 yards, punt....

Patriots....rushing attempt, 3 yards (defense not softened up sufficiently yet)....quick strikes to Welker and Faulk....long gainer by Stallworth (30+ yards)....couple of more plays (take your pick), followed by a quick strike to Moss...TOUCHDOWN!!!!!

Here's what's happening, son. The Patriots are putting pressure on 2 fronts simultaneously, the defensive line and the secondary. The linebackers are coming up to the box to (1)stop the run and (2)put increased pressure on Brady. But it's not working, as Tom Terrific has lots of time to throw.

Because the stacking at the line isn't working, and those quick strikes out to the flat is killing them, because linebackers should be there to defense such things, they're forced to back off (first sign of a loooong day for Jaxsonville). This means the pass rush has to do more with less (yeah, like that'll work!), and with even more increased time, Brady becomes truly deadly (this is the increased pressure on the secondary).

Because (1)the defensive backfield must respect the Patriots' deep threats, and (2)the linebackers are little more hesitant to commit to the box, and are increasingly wary of play-action threats, they'll be a little slower to respond to what's happening at the LOS.

Now the Patriots' offensive line has them where they want them, and they can literally own them on any given set. This opens the door for the running game.

As you've pointed out, they pass 56% of the time. That leaves 43% for the running game. Assume the Pats run 67 plays for the game. That puts the offense, on average, to run 28 plays.

Even if we accept your assumption about the Pats making their gains on the ground later in the game, in such a scenario, it means you lose.

And I don't buy into that assumption when they're playing this team.

Once the run is successfully exploited, however, you can be sure that what follows will border on chaos for the Jaxsonville D. I merely point to your team's performance in the second half of last week's game against a decidedly flawed Pittsburg team.

That's the way it's gone down for many of the Pats' games this year, and it's how it's going down for your boys.

Long evening for you. Get used to it.

Well done. COMPLETELY true. Jax ****ED.

I know right? I am a hard core pats fan and even I find this type of crap stupid. Dont get me wrong here , we are going to pound you.

BUT the yahoos on this board go to far. The jags players did not say a single comment that was out of line in that article.

Apparently every team is supposed to tell us how they have no shot to win or else they are disrespecting the pats!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Yeah right! Man up and finally admit what team you root for since it is not the Patriots. Your pathetic.:rolleyes:

danny88 said:
The jags players did not say a single comment that was out of line in that article

Garbage. They ran their mouths, like stupid teams with stupid coaches do. They're going to pay.

OH MY GOODNESS.

JACKSONVILLE SAID THE PATRIOTS ARE BEATABLE.

WHAT ARE THEY THINKING!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY HAD THE AUDACITY TO ACTUALLY LOOK FORWARD TO THE GAME.

THINKING YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN IS ALMOST LIKE GUARANTEEING VICTORY. THEY SHOULD PUT THIS ON ESPN.

lol... honestly, guys. I don't understand what is wrong with some of you. Most of you are fine, but some of you need a reality check.

Oh, and by the way... the Paul Spicer camera borrowing quote was just another example of the media picking favorites. To put it into context, he was explaining that none of that signal stuff matters, because it's all about how you execute. He was saying the Pats could borrow his camera for all he cared, because it doesn't decide the outcome of the game (downplaying the whole SpyGate "scandal").

It's time we grow up and play some big boy football, and stop dancing around extremely unimportant, eye-rolling articles.

Last edited:
OH MY GOODNESS.

JACKSONVILLE SAID THE PATRIOTS ARE BEATABLE.

WHAT ARE THEY THINKING!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY HAD THE AUDACITY TO ACTUALLY LOOK FORWARD TO THE GAME.

You're missing the point, Captain CapsLock...

Look forward to the game. Think the Pats are beatable...

But when the media asks, Shut the F*CK up.

You're missing the point, Captain CapsLock...

Look forward to the game. Think the Pats are beatable...

But when the media asks, Shut the F*CK up.

You need to do more research. I already noted a specific instance in that article where something that was said was taken out of context and skewed to make Jacksonville look like the big bad bullies.

That's what the media does to Jacksonville. And that's not whining, that's reality. You'll see it against every team Jacksonville faces, because that's how the media wants to portray them.

When you pick out guys like Fred Taylor and say they are talking trash, or Maurice Jones-Drew, you know the media has an agenda.

Last edited:
You need to do more research. I already noted a specific instance in that article where something that was said was taken out of context and skewed to make Jacksonville look like the big bad bullies.

That's what the media does to Jacksonville. And that's not whining, that's reality. You'll see it against every team Jacksonville faces, because that's how the media wants to portray them.

When you pick out guys like Fred Taylor and say they are talking trash, or Maurice Jones-Drew, you know the media has an agenda.

Yes, the media has it in for Jacksonville.

Give it up, Troll.

The Jacksonville Jaguars are talking trash. Nice try playing spin doctor.

I typed it once I'll type it again. Why should they not say anything or as you put it Shut the F*ck up. If they don't say anything the Pats might allow them to win. Give me a break. They are just men out there playing a game that we as fans like to watch. When the game is over no matter who wins or loses I will be ok. I will wake up in the morning, put on my T shirt and shorts and drink my coffee out on my porch just like every other day.

I typed it once I'll type it again. Why should they not say anything or as you put it Shut the F*ck up. If they don't say anything the Pats might allow them to win. Give me a break. They are just men out there playing a game that we as fans like to watch. When the game is over no matter who wins or loses I will be ok. I will wake up in the morning, put on my T shirt and shorts and drink my coffee out on my porch just like every other day.

then spend the day gigging frogs.

Del Rio is a dumbaxx for letting his player run their mouths.

then spend the day gigging frogs.

Nah I'm not your normal southern person. Actually before living in Jacksonville I lived in Rockport, MA.

Nah I'm not your normal southern person. Actually before living in Jacksonville I lived in Rockport, MA.

Rockport MASS to JAx? Almost curious on that one (Rockport is real nice coastal town to leave)...but more importantly , if u are a Mass transplant then how did u become a diehard Jaguar fan (which is a contradiction to the rest of the NFL world)? Or was it a brief stay in Mass?

I was born-n-raised in Beantown & couldn't imagine becoming a Jax fan 'for life' or something even if I transplanted there (never will entertain living in Jax though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back