PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Inside the NFL stupidity at its best

Status
Not open for further replies.

NENGFAN

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
they started the show with the topic if Pats cheating changes their legacy. I mean - come on man. Boomer did say that he never believed they cheated and Ray Lewis also said that it doesn’t matter - they were always the best team.

What bugs me is they still discuss it as a main story instead of the Xs and Os. The host (whatever his name is) started the topic. They just want to make sure that cheating and Pats are synonymous. Bunch of BS

The problem now is the narrative was "they cheated, durr!"

Then it became, "well maybe they didn't, but they are something amazing to watch".

Now, it's, "well, of course, they cheated, but they are the greatest dynasty anyway".

******** that has long been debunked (the Rams walkthrough) is being rehashed as straight fact. Whatever, they're idiots. I'm not wasting any more time on people like that. Just like I don't spend time trying to teach existential philosophy to the dog next door.

So these morons still haven't figured out if you watch tape, and lots of tape on your opponent you can't find tells and tendencies that might make you better. What a bunch of dumb friggin jocks. Keep thinking they cheat and they'll always have a leg up.

Now the lawyer for hernandez's launching a book that promises shocking revelations. Anyone concerned about stuff coming out from a dead guy.

So these morons still haven't figured out if you watch tape, and lots of tape on your opponent you can't find tells and tendencies that might make you better. What a bunch of dumb friggin jocks. Keep thinking they cheat and they'll always have a leg up.

That's just it. Most of the other players and teams can't be bothered to put in the work that New England does. From extensive cardio to enhance game endurance (IE: Play at a good speed the whole 60 minutes, like Atlanta found out), to analyzing every player's tendencies that you might have to line up against at your position. Intel and physical fitness are the twin pillars of proper execution.

Just do YOUR job.

Every cheater in pro sports has had a whistleblower. Lance Armstrong’s masseuse, etc. Bonds did. Clemens did.

And yet out of all the people who have come and gone in this organization, many leaving on not so great terms... not one has ever gone on the record and said yes the Patriots cheated I saw it happen, I was aware of it or I participated in it.

Not one.

Go figure.

Every cheater in pro sports has had a whistleblower. Lance Armstrong’s masseuse, etc. Bonds did. Clemens did.

And yet out of all the people who have come and gone in this organization, many leaving on not so great terms... not one has ever gone on the record and said yes the Patriots cheated I saw it happen, I was aware of it or I participated in it.

Not one.

Go figure.
I talk to the Yinzers from Pittsburgh all of the time. When I find one who can read. I give them this article.

Former Steeler Chad Brown says he learned from the best — Bill Belichick

Not one.

Go figure.

Because even the worst accusations are mere gamesmanship. The things the Patriots have done or been accused of doing are so overblown. It would be like Roger Clemens throwing a spitball or Barry Bonds using a bat that an ounce too heavy or George Brett using too much pine tar. Or, gulp, “stealing” other teams signals like every other team in every other sport on the planet.

Not one.

Go figure.

Lance is the worst..Hands down. The efforts he went to do cheat is pretty incredible.

With Bonds, Clemens, etc, I don't get bent out of shape about it, because there was no testing of akin kind. Of course the competitor in you is going to juice if you know someone less talented than you is using, and making more money or doing better than you.

They should just put a Roid Wing in the HOF and get it over with....So, those guys have bloated stats....Big deal. They're still incredible players.

The Pats have never cheated. BB mocking Mangini in broad daylight is not cheating.

Preposterous.

Cheating means you are intending to gain an advantage over everyone else, where there is an advantage.

Ray Lewis loves him some Ray Lewis...

"My defense"

No, it wasn't your D, Ray Ray. You were 1 player on the defense, but there were other humans playing alongside you.

He's such a tool.
He actually believes he’s an inspirational speaker. Even on Inside the NFL, he give speeches rather than just commenting like a normal person.

He’s not worthy of being televised, period

For crissakes, even Stephen A. Smith said he doesn't believe the Pats ever cheated. Next: pigs fly.

Eh, I've seen worse than Ray Lewis on that show. Phil Simms is like a confused old man who thinks RPO is some crazy new hip lingo and that Alan Branch has been a key guy in the middle for the Pats lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore