PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Information on upcoming Patriots player appearances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually a recent rather than an upcoming player appearance, but I'll take the liberty of posting it here anyways.

Boston Herald - Pats kicker Stephen Gostkowski chats about his rehab and nutrition with Silver Lake students

It’s been three months since Patriots kicker Stephen Gostkowski had surgery to repair his torn right quad muscle. So naturally, the kids from Silver Lake Regional Middle School in Kingston, Ma., who were visiting Gillette Stadium yesterday as part of winning New England’s “Fuel Up to Play 60 Walk to the Moon Challenge,” wanted to know how he was doing.

Gostkowski told them he was rehabbing 5 days a week, and doing just fine. He wasn’t at the point of kicking footballs just yet, but was getting closer.

”The rehab has been going well. I’ve been doing what (the trainers) say, and taking it step by step,” Gostkowski remarked later, after addressing the students. ”When I start kicking again, it’s (going to be) a feel kind of thing. But they’re confident I should feel no effects (from the injury) here in a little while and I should be ready to go.”

Gostkowski, who spoke to the kids as part of the NFL and National Dairy Council’s in-school nutrition and physical activity program, was asked some pretty interesting questions. One had to do with what he ate before games, and at half-time to get an edge.

The Pat’s kicker goes the Wade Boggs route pre-game, with grilled chicken, and something usually “al fredo because that gives me more energy.”

Half-time? How does peanut butter and jelly sound, or a Gatorade energy bar? That’s the kicker’s ticket.

”If it’s cold,” he said, ”I’ll have hot chocolate and chicken broth.”

Play Poker with Gary Guyton​

Win a chance to play with Patriots favorite Gary Guyton and others from the Celtics and Red Sox in the SPP Sports National Celebrity Poker Tournament, a non-gaming tournament to raise money for Children's Hospital Boston. Fill out the form below to enter for your chance to be one of five lucky winners to play in the Celebrity Poker Tournament with Patriots star Gary Guyton. Must be 21 or older to enter. Entry deadline is Thursday, May 12.

Each of five (5) grand-prize winners will be awarded one ticket for admission to the National Celebrity Poker Tournament at Tavern on the Water, Boston, Massachusetts, on May 17, 2011.

Official Rules

Entry Form

Last edited:
Rob Gronkowski and others will be at Football For You Free Youth Football Clinics

For the sixth year in a row, NEPAC is teaming with the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation (NEPCF), Worcester Public Schools, The Hanover Insurance Group and Papa Gino's to bring their signature "Football For YOU" youth clinic to Worcester's Commerce Bank Field at Foley Stadium on Saturday, May 14 from 12:30 to 5:00 p.m. This marks the first of four "Football for YOU" clinics offered in May and June.

The one-day clinic will include an appearance by Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski, who will greet and speak to participants after the coaching sessions at approximately 4 p.m. More than a dozen former Patriots players will be in attendance throughout the day to conduct coaching sessions. Many of the former players will bring years of coaching experience which followed their playing careers.

Participation is free of charge and each child receives a T-shirt and Patriots goody bags. Children will also be treated to a Papa Gino's pizza party following the clinic.

Football For You

Other locations and dates:

Saturday June 11, 2011 from 12:30-5
Madison Park Technical Vocational High School
75 Malcolm X Blvd, Boston

Saturday June 18, 2011 from 12:30-5
Classical High School
770 Westminster Street, Providence

Friday June 24, 2011 from 12:30-5
Springfield College
263 Alden Street, Springfield

Last edited:
Safety Patrick Chung will be joining owner Robert Kraft at the annual Raytheon "Science of Sports" Science Fair at Gillette Stadium this Sunday. Chung will serve as one of the judges along with Kraft and Raytheon CEO William H. Swanson.

Kraft, Chung to team up during lockout

May 23rd at TPC in Norton MA

Some of the current Patriots expected to play Monday are Jermaine Cunningham, Tully Banta-Cain, Logan Mankins, Dane Fletcher, Rob Ninkovich, Sebastian Vollmer, Rob Gronkowski and Dan Koppen. Strength coach Harold Nash, and former Pats Matt Chatham, Christian Fauria, Pete Brock, Jim Bowman, Harold Shaw, Jermaine Wiggins and Jon Williams also plan to attend.

As Andruzzi explains, funds raised by the Joe Andruzzi Foundation help pay for "some of the back-end things people forget about" when it comes to battling the disease.

"We've helped people pay mortgages, helped them pay rent. We've helped some people, sadly, with funeral costs. Cancer isn't getting any cheaper. There are so many things out there (that turn into major medical expenses). We help pay things people don't realize they may encounter - travel and hotels. about. As a foundation, we're geared to give financial assistance to families that are struggling."

Last edited:

Tom Brady will play quarterback for both teams

Dan Koppen, Julian Edelman, Tully Banta-Cain, Tedy Bruschi, other celebrities will be playing also.

There is a raffle in which the winner will receive the opportunity to play on Brady’s team during the football game and also attend the post-game VIP and celebrity chef tailgate event.

Tickets are free but you need to complete the ticket request on the site via the link above.

The Football game will be held at Harvard Stadium at 6pm on Friday, June 3rd. Please plan to arrive no later than 5:30pm to pick up your tickets and locate your seats.

Harvard Stadium
95 N Harvard Street
Boston, MA 02134

Patrick Chung will be at The Hall in Foxboro on March 15

Chung next Hall Speaker Series guest | The Hall at Patriot Place

Patriots safety Patrick Chung is the next guest in The Hall Speaker Series. He will appear at The Hall's Raytheon Theater on Thursday, March 15 at 6:30 p.m. to engage guests in a question and answer session and sign autographs.

Tickets for the Speaker Series are $25 and can be purchased online at the following link: The Hall at Patriot Place presented by Raytheon - Patrick Chung Speaker Series

Guests will be permitted to be bring one item to be autographed and will be limited to only one item. This limit will be strictly enforced.​

Brandon Spikes and Patrick Chung will be signing autographs at Aleppo's Shriner's Auditorium, at 99 Forham Road in Wilmington this weekend.

Chung will be there on Friday March 30 from 5:00-6:00 p.m. and on Saturday March 31 from 11:00 a.m. to noon.

Spikes will be there on Sunday April 1 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 pm.

Others appearing include Mark Herzlich, Victor Cruz, Charley Taylor; Jim Lonborg, Jeff Reardon, Mike Lowell; Bill Russell, Sam Jones, Charlie Scott, Jo Jo White, Dave Cowens, Dennis Rodman, Earl Lloyd.

Hollywood Collectibles - Local Business - Hollywood, FL | Facebook

Rich Altman's Boston Show 2012 | Facebook

Twitter/BrandonSpikes55

Come Out and Meet Kicker Stephen Gostkowski

On Sunday, June 10th New England Patriots kicker Stephen Gostkowski will be in attendance at the Silver Knights game to help “kick-off” opening weekend. Between-innings he will be kicking autographed footballs into the crowd from the field. Many lucky fans will walk home with an autographed football from the Patriots kicker himself.

Silver Knights season tickets, group tickets and individual tickets are on sale now for the 2012 season. For more information please visit the website at Nashua Silver Knights | Silver Knights Headlines or call (603) 718-8883.

Ridley signing autographs tonight in NH

I saw on Stevan Ridley's Facebook that he's gonna be in Derry NH tonight at La Caretta Mexican restaurant to sign autographs. Figured I'd post in case there's any fans in that area that want to get an autograph from Mr. Ridley!

"Gonna be signing autographs tonight at la carreta mexican restaurant in derry, NH from 7-830pm!!!"

https://www.facebook.com/StevanRidley?ref=ts&fref=ts

Kyle Arrington to sign autographs Saturday | Boston Herald
Patriots free agent cornerback Kyle Arrington will be signing autographs Saturday.

The event is happening from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Vitamin Shoppe in Peabody (1300 Andover Street). It promotes the Kyle Arrington All-American Showcase, which is for fifth through 12th graders this summer. Anyone who registers for the event will get a free autographed photo. The camp teaches fundamentals for youth football players who are looking expand their game and gain recognition in the sport.​
http://bostonherald.com/sports/patr...sign_autographs_saturday#sthash.1Xbut3Bf.dpuf

Patriots cornerback Kyle Arrington and punter Zoltan Mesko are hosting a draft party Thursday at 6:30 p.m. at Kowloon in Saugus, Mass., and they have announced a portion of the proceeds will now benefit the victims of the Marathon bombings.

Tickets are $25 and will include a buffet dinner, and there will also be raffles, games and other prizes. Proceeds will also benefit Jared Coppola, a former St. John's Prep football player who broke his neck on the field.

Arrington and Mesko join the Kraft family, Vince Wilfork, Devin McCourty, Danny Amendola and Stevan Ridley among the Patriots who have made public efforts to aid the relief efforts.

Tickets can be purchased at the door or by calling 781-233-0077.

Gronk will be taking it all off at Gillette Stadium on June 9th

Kid's Cancer Buzz-Off

Amount Raised: $3,750.00 [ 19% of goal ]
Fundraising Goal: $20,000.00
Event Date: Jun 9, 2013 9:30 AM
My Team Message
GRONK NATION,

On Sunday, June 9th, I’ll be making a BALD statement against pediatric cancer and I hope you will too! Join me as I shave it off at the Kid’s Cancer Buzz-Off to help raise money for children with cancer.

Join my team, GRONK NATION, and you can help raise money by shaving your heads too! All proceeds benefit Boston Children's Hospital and the vital programs they provide to help kids beat cancer. Just click on the ‘Join My Team” button to register and become part of GRONK NATION!

If you can't join us in shaving, please make a donation to our team. Donating through this website is simple, fast and totally secure and all donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.

Thanks for helping us tackle pediatric cancer.​

Nate Soldier 5/29/13...Patriot Place..6PM...

Nate Soldier 5/29/13...Patriot Place..6PM...

For those interested, a little more detail below:

The Hall at Patriot Place presented by Raytheon - Nate Solder Speaker Series

Wednesday May 29
5:30pm to 9:00pm
One Patriot Place
Foxborough, MA 02035
(508) 698-4800

The Hall at Patriot Place Presented by Raytheon is proud to host Patriots Offensive Tackle Nate Solder in our latest Speaker Series event on Wednesday May 29 at 6 pm. Tickets are $25 each and include access to The Hall before and after the event. A ticket allows ticketholder one autograph and tickeholder must be present. Doors to the event open at 5:30.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News