PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

In Their Own Words: BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoodie

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Hoodie said:
BB will be featured on the NFL Network show on July 28 at 9:00, so set those VCR's.
SWEET. Only 30 minutes but we'll take it, those shows are exceptionally well done.

:rocker:

I cant wait! I wonder if he'll be wearing his cool Hawaiian shirt or his sweatshirt!

Hoodie said:
BB will be featured on the NFL Network show on July 28 at 9:00, so set those VCR's.

VCR? What's that? :singing:

I really enjoyed the Rodney Harrison episode. It made me like him even more.

I missed Rodney's show, and I was so pissed off. Just from him arriving and only completing two seasons so far, I fell in love with this guy(not gay...). He really made the unknown DBackfield look very good. I liked when Freddie Mitchell tried to verbally attack him. It was a complete faliure and it showed how much of an idiot he really was.

Kdo5 said:
I missed Rodney's show, and I was so pissed off. Just from him arriving and only completing two seasons so far, I fell in love with this guy(not gay...). He really made the unknown DBackfield look very good. I liked when Freddie Mitchell tried to verbally attack him. It was a complete faliure and it showed how much of an idiot he really was.

Rodney's show will be repeated on July 15 @ 8:30 and 11:30 and then again on July 16 at 2:30 am.

By the way a VCR was a thing they used in the caveman days. You could use it to play these things called tapes or record something off TV. :)

Hoodie said:
Also, it's the 80 birthday of the sweatshirt (yeah, I know who keeps track of this things?)

"New England Patriots Coach Bill Belichick is so closely associated with his sweatshirts that the ones he wears on game days are sold at charity auctions."

Was it just me? The first time I read it I thought that it said that BB's sweatshirt was 80 years old ... :D

Seriously, how can anyone have invented the sweatshirt? It's like the idea that someone invented the sandwich!

Well he may not have invented the sweatshirt, but he certainly made it more trendy, being the fashion icon that he is :)

patsacolachick said:
Well he may not have invented the sweatshirt, but he certainly made it more trendy, being the fashion icon that he is :)

He is SO cute in that sweatshirt (my fave is the one with the hood.) It just kills me. Seeing him in anything else just seems wrong.

Hoodie said:
He is SO cute in that sweatshirt (my fave is the one with the hood.) It just kills me. Seeing him in anything else just seems wrong.

Agreed, especially after seeing him in that multi-colored shirt/fishing vest getup he had on in that picture last week. How on earth could anyone have thought that combo worked?? I still can't get over it.

Hoodie said:

Thank you, thank you!!!!! I can't wait to see this one! I have the Tom Brady one saved on my DVR. It was fantastic!!! I just hope BB's episode is not a half hour montage of him repeatedly saying, "It is what it is." :D

I remember last season BB was wearing one of the sweatshirts with only 1 "B" on it. HugeCrush called me to ask if the second "B" had fallen off!!!

Am I the only one that noticed that the 9:30 episode right after BB's 9:00 episode is Tedy Bruschi!?!?!? Sweeeeet!! Set the vcr's for an hour!!

9 p.m. -- In Their Own Words
In a stark departure from the classic documentary style, NFL Network lets the NFL's most successful and intriguing personalities tell their own stories. In Their Own Words reveals the intensity, humor, competitiveness and humanity of its subjects using rare interviews, archival action footage, and exclusive sound captured on the field, on the sidelines and in the locker room. Tonight's episode: Bill Belichick.
9:30 p.m. -- In Their Own Words
In a stark departure from the classic documentary style, NFL Network lets the NFL's most successful and intriguing personalities tell their own stories. In Their Own Words reveals the intensity, humor, competitiveness and humanity of its subjects using rare interviews, archival action footage, and exclusive sound captured on the field, on the sidelines and in the locker room. Tonight's episode: Tedy Bruschi.

:woohoo: :woohoo:

Last edited:
So, what'd he say? A lot of us don't get NFL Network!

PromisedLand said:
So, what'd he say? A lot of us don't get NFL Network!

I'm sure someone will recap it after it airs on July 28th.

Bill's Girl said:
Thank you, thank you!!!!! I can't wait to see this one! I have the Tom Brady one saved on my DVR. It was fantastic!!! I just hope BB's episode is not a half hour montage of him repeatedly saying, "It is what it is." :D

I remember last season BB was wearing one of the sweatshirts with only 1 "B" on it. HugeCrush called me to ask if the second "B" had fallen off!!!

I think I remember that sweatshirt. I suspect the other "B" didn't make it through the wash. At least now we know it gets washed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back