PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm Still Staying Far Away From ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
1st it was the spygate fiasco (which they ate up until it was gone).Then the Pats are clearly the best team with a very good shot at going undefeated.Then there was the so called ''Blueprint'' talk.Last but not least was how the Steelers stopped our 21 game winning streak talk.The media is just so hot & cold these days.This is the main reason I don't watch anything NFL related on ESPN,Pregame shows etc...When ever they start talking about the Pats I quickly change the channel.I gaurentee you that there will be so many bandwagoners tommorrow.The undefeated talk will be in full force.I (personally) would love to see the Pats go undefeated.How ever its not my main goal for this team.I want the SuperBowl victory in the end.It would be awesome if we killed 2 birds with 1 stone though.

I stopped watching ESPN after their self-serving spygate coverage. I wish people here would stop posting the ridiculous crap they hear on ESPN because I do my best to avoid it. I even cancelled my ESPN Mag/Insider subscription in protest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back