PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I signed Adam V. for much cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I am pretty sure nobody cares but i am going to tell you that i signed adam vinatraitor for 2.9 mil for 3 years and an average signing bonus.

I have that nfl coach game, pretty fun so far and i havent even played a game yet or done the draft.

We learn something new everyday, Adam isn't a sack of trash everywhere, just in real life. In the videogame he is a reasonable, loyal, man.

I still wanted to cut him tho.

sorry for wasting a minute of your time.

Last edited:
I think the title name for the game is a bit not true...

is the game any good?

well the Madden 07 thread on here talks about it a lot towards the end.

I just started playing today. Have about 2-3 hours in it. Haven't even drafted yet. barely scouted any rooks. Just resigned players and signed free agents.

It seems good so far, ive enjoyed the stuff that most people have said are boring on the reviews ive read so im sure its ok.

I think its going to be one of those games u play once or twice a week. Not 3 hrs a night right after you get it for a week until your sick of it.

When did the game come out? I just did a Amazon.com search on it, and you can already buy a used version.

Man am I out of the loop.

The franchise mode is the best part of Madden imo. Granted, it needs a lot of improvement to be more realistic...but...it is getting better.

So, is the NFL coach similar to the franchise mode in Madden?

I used to play (when I was aimless and wasted most of my time) Madden so much that the PS2 would constantly freeze up.

That is bad...

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
When did the game come out? I just did a Amazon.com search on it, and you can already buy a used version.

Man am I out of the loop.

The franchise mode is the best part of Madden imo. Granted, it needs a lot of improvement to be more realistic...but...it is getting better.

So, is the NFL coach similar to the franchise mode in Madden?

I used to play (when I was aimless and wasted most of my time) Madden so much that the PS2 would constantly freeze up.

That is bad...
yes it is pretty much that. the franchise mode. focuses on that and you are the coach and u start a career and have interviews and a team hires you (the pats for me).

but Clemens just went 17th and D brick is still on the board , a little unrealistic but still fun.

It's deep as hell. It should be NFL Head Coach/GM, since you seem to do everything. I played for about 3 hours at my game store job the other day, and I only got to unrestricted free agency.

The draft is unrealistic. I was following this game on ign.com, and A.J. Hawk went #1 overall and Bush fell to the Raiders in his season. I will get to my draft hopefully in a bit, since I am going through everything, depth chart, adding plays to my playbook, as this will take me up until NCAA and Madden.

Keegs said:
In the videogame he is a reasonable, loyal, man.
Well, too bad the video game didn't come out a few months earlier. Maybe things would be different now if Adam realized how he was programmed to act in a video game.

Keegs said:
I am pretty sure nobody cares .

spacecrime said:
Well, too bad the video game didn't come out a few months earlier. Maybe things would be different now if Adam realized how he was programmed to act in a video game.
you are right, things would have been oh so different. what a shame.

Lol, I cant wait to get this game...but I WILL cut Vinatraitor no doubt about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back