PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Frickin' Hate Miami!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelizePats

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
For some of you folks out there, its the Jets and their dufus fans that you hate. For me, it's Miami. I just hate them. Hate their guts. It all stems from Marino and our sad sack teams in the 80's and 90's. I hate Marino, hate the fins, hate their fans. The Colts and that fraud Manning have been creeping up the "kill-O-Meter" the last few years as Miami has just flat out stunk.
But I still want to kick and stomp their jugulars (Hopefully Haynesworth isn't reading this LOL!!!) every chance we get.

BelizePats said:
For some of you folks out there, its the Jets and their dufus fans that you hate. For me, it's Miami. I just hate them. Hate their guts. It all stems from Marino and our sad sack teams in the 80's and 90's. I hate Marino, hate the fins, hate their fans. The Colts and that fraud Manning have been creeping up the "kill-O-Meter" the last few years as Miami has just flat out stunk.
But I still want to kick and stomp their jugulars (Hopefully Haynesworth isn't reading this LOL!!!) every chance we get.

I hate the colts the most. Polian is sickening. Dungy is a total *****. Manning is the single most despicable person I have ever known. I want them to get knocked out of the playoffs every year so when I'm old I can watch interviews with MAnning and have people keep asking him if it still bothers him that he never won a championship and watch him skwirm and try to downplay it - just like marino!

I hate the jets second. this stems from the border wars and parcells going there and then taking curtis martin. hate em.

I hate the dolphins cuz for years we were terrible and the dolphins with shula would always win, so you just got sick to death of watching them win.

Let it all out. I'm with ya. Hated Shula and Marino. Squish the Fish!!

Miami's actually quite nice . . . its the freakin' Dolphins that suck. And don't get me started on Danny "the Dummy" Marino!!

Patriotic said:
Miami's actually quite nice . . . its the freakin' Dolphins that suck. And don't get me started on Danny "the Dummy" Marino!!

only in south beach... everything is ghetto in Miami except the Beach

The Doll fins aren't good enuf for me to hate them.
Thats the Dolts.
Miami is second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes