PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I don't care... I just can't stand it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch those goons on the games talk more about this and hardly cover the games
BSPN has the early game. :(

Night game is NBC... they will likely not mention it.

Focus on Powerball and Megamillions.
I'll be window shopping on MegaYachts.com while I wait to cash my checks

I could not give two ****s about a BSPN hit story. I know the truth. Brady is still QB, BB is still the HC and Kraft is still the owner.

Rifts, splits blah blah blah. He said she said, they said, my anonymous sources said.

The only good thing that crap did was to force me to cut cable.

Gonna focus more on the Celtics and just tune in for the Pats playoff games. This **** isn't worth getting worked up about. Been there done that with deflate gate. Not doing it again.

Don’t get worked up about it. Winners will keep winning and losers will keep trying to find fault to feel better about their miserable existence. This type of **** is nothing other than validation of the Pats’ success.

If KVN and Flowers lifted heavier and put on 25 pounds of lean muscle they’d be more explosive.

Thank God the Patriots are not playing at home tomorrow night. High of 9 degrees, low of minus-9 degrees, winds 16 mph. :eek:

Agreed! We were saying that around here! Next week looks balmier (30's).

From Bannon's fake news?

Smooth move there, Ex-Lax.

We're onto KC/Tenn/Buffalo.

I see the gossip as a positive. It will be time for concern when all the pats gossip ends

I bet they bring it up during the other playoff gms haha

You know, every time the pats are near the Super Bowl, some big news like this comes out. Belichick is behind all of this... to motivate the team.
Probably not far off, except source is probably nfl. Ratings down...no problem, make up some **** about the team every fan base loves to hate....now rating go up to see if the pats will lose in the playoffs.....

I wish I didn't need to use it, but trust me, 'Ignore Thread' is your friend. Go to the thread of interest, and at the top of the page use Thread Tools -> Ignore Thread, and next time you reload the main page the thread will be gone.

Adult men and women acting like middle school kids. It's shameful. Yep, some time mommy pissed daddy off or daddy pissed mommy off or both, and then life went on. Get over it.

I seriously don't understand what the story is.

*People get older [apparently Brady had been exempt previously]

*People who work together might disagree [though no one seems to know]

*Quarterbacks get traded because they're expensive and free agency exists.

*Trainers disagree on methods.

Not exactly breaking news anywhere there, so what is the big story?

Oh, I forgot about the Patriot of the week controversy.

Every sports radio talk show is Brady/Belichick/Kraft/Jimmy... all the TV coverage the same...

And we here at my non-game-day-thread-oasis, PatsFans.com, have a thread with over 1000 posts in less than a day.

Over what? Internal gossip? Did he or didn't he? Who's the odd man out? Whisper whisper who's the rat? Grown men tittering and Twittering like mean girls...

giphy.gif

I can't stand it!!!! I need coping skills!!!!

TightDishonestAruanas-max-1mb.gif
Like CameraLocationGate and DefameGate, this is a non-story consisting entirely of bullsh*t.

First, I am grateful for it all, because it's revealed all these media people, present and former players, coaches, management, ownership and fans across the country to be the total, idiotic, ignorant, stupid morons they are and always will be. It's all documented, there's no denying it now.

Second, I have a life and am missing exactly nothing by not listening to or watching any reports on the subject. Thus, similarly to the team, I simply do my job to prepare and get ready for another big playoff game.

Third, I enjoy these days more and more as time goes by. Nothing anyone anywhere does, including Kraft dressing us up like fools for 25 years, can diminish my fun and enjoyment of this game. I've been a football and Patriots fan all my life, and that is not going to change.

Fourth, Ray Lewis killed a guy.

National media were always trying to bury the Celtics since '65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back