PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"I can't sit here and watch the pats win week after week"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got halfway thru. another hater. Meh. There will be thousands of articles this week.

Q. If the Patriots lose the overtime coin toss, is the play automatically reviewed and overturned to give them the ball? (Rich Tucker; Washington, D.C.)
——
Excellent idea! :D

I thought it was funny. NFL fans of other teams are in despair. Basically said if teams that screwed up and lost didn't and the Patriots didn't play great, Pats would only have 2 Super Bowls instead of five. That's what you call grasping at straws.

I liked being compared to the Mongol horde.

The argument of if not for this that and the other thing is so old. You can go the other way as well. If not for three ridiculous catches in Tyree, Manningham and Jerse (negative the Lynch/Carol).....If not the for the refs calling a nonexistent OPI against Troy Brown, a clear DPI non call against a Colt's defender in the endzone and Reggie Wayne recovering a popped up in the air fumble.......If Ghost doesn't miss an XP in Denver they might have won three in a row.

If not for a bad no catch against Mike Renfro the Steelers lose one championship. If not for the Immaculate reception they lose a second. If not for Jackie Smith dropping the ball these lose a third. If not for the refs making a half dozen bad calls in the Seattle SB they lose a forth and if not for Warner gifting them a pick 6 where the refs could have called Harrison out of bounds they lose a fifth.

If a Bengals defender doesn't drop an interception in his breadbasket the John Taylor TD never happens.

Almost no team goes without a what-if in getting a title.

If not for a bad no catch against Mike Renfro the Steelers lose one championship. If not for the Immaculate reception they lose a second. If not for Jackie Smith dropping the ball these lose a third. .
IIRC they lost the week after the immaculate reception game.

We have a whopping 12 draft picks for this year's draft, if BB hits on just three in key areas, watch out NFL. You will hate the Pats even more.

"If Brady spits on the field and you step on his spit, you are flagged for a personal foul.

I bumped into Brady at the supermarket the other day, and security immediately removed me."

I too thought it was funny. Under all the exaggerated crap there is some sense of admiration even from him.

"If Brady spits on the field and you step on his spit, you are flagged for a personal foul.

I bumped into Brady at the supermarket the other day, and security immediately removed me."

I too thought it was funny. Under all the exaggerated crap there is some sense of admiration even from him.

Yeah, I can't imagine how much of a thin-skinned person you have to be to get angry about that article. It was so obviously and intentionally over the top it was basically complimentary.

Imagine rooting for a team where people actually feel that way. Oh wait, we don't have to, we already do. ^_^

The one about the overtime coin toss was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST