Welcome to PatsFans.com

Huge Patriots Fan Frow WV

Discussion in 'New Member's Area' started by ipatriot, Nov 12, 2007.

1. ipatriot

ipatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hello there, I am posting on this board for the first time. My name is Isaiah and I live in the northern part of WV. I love the Pats, Reds, and Cavs. (Although I do like the Reds the most!)

I began liking the Pats from the first game I watched Tom Brady play. When they won the first SB, it clinched it for me. I liked how they played, Brady's toughness, and BB's smarts. Diehard Pats fans ever since.

I know I may seem like a faker or bandwagoner to many New Englanders, but these are the facts. Here's to a 2008 SB and continued record of success (how about 3 in a row!)!

GO PATS!!!
    :rocker:

P.S.- Oh, and I really dislike the Colts, Cowboys, and Steelers. Especially the Colts!

2. edzo44

edzo44 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0

#50 Jersey

Welcome to the board!!

(Nice member name, I'm kinda surprised no one's thought of using it before!?!?)

You'll be surprised how much time gets spent reading this place on a daily basis, almost gets addictive after a while.

Enjoy and welcome again. :)

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  3. Omega Supreme

Omega Supreme On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

BANDWAGON FAN ALERT!!!!!

Just kidding! Welcome! We're a pretty friendly bunch, for the most part. Just be careful to not step in the bullpoo from time to time. :D