Welcome to PatsFans.com

How The IndyStar's writers see it

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by MrTibbs, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrTibbs

MrTibbs Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071102/SPORTS03/711020426

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Chappell: Colts 38, Patriots 34

Just a hunch, one that I've had for the last few weeks. The Colts beat the Patriots, then take their unbeaten record to San Diego where they find their tank bone-dry and are handled by the resurgent Chargers. Sunday figures to be a defensive coordinator's worst nightmare. Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are directing offenses that are averaging a combined 73.4 points and 838.5 yards per game. In case you're wondering, the NFL record for most points scored in a regular-season game is 113 (Washington 72, New York Giants 41). Despite all the offensive firepower, this one will come down to which defense can make just enough difference-making plays. I've seen enough of Indy's defense to believe it will make the difference.

Click to read more................Indy's defense is a complete fraud.

2. Kdo5

Kdo5 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +36 / 5 / -3

"Just a hunch"

And this moron is supposed to be a sports writer? I thought you had to have a shred of knowledge and have at least some proof.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.