PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How much would a 30 degree F temp difference impact the pressure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to everyone else the balls would feel normal (refs for instance). But the Colts D rarely touches an opponent's football, and plays half their games in a damn dome ffs. No wonder it felt different to those wonderlic wiz kids. I'm serious.

I agree. That is why I think there is something fishy about this. The drug dealer owner is behind all of this. I heard the Indy reporters saying this is criminal and such. In reality, what is criminal is Indy losing all their games to make sure they got Luck. Now that is something those morons should have investigated.

My take: Brady likes his balls at 10.5 PSI. Every QB has a favorite PSI and basically does this and modifies the balls to their liking. Drug taking Irsay realized that Brady's balls were low and though he had something to make the Pats look bad. This story that they noticed this is crap. No way that stupid LB noticed a soft ball - unless he was feeling Irsay's nut sack. Simple as that. Every player messes with balls. Harder, softer, scuffed up. It is all a personal thing. The Pats are being punished for doing what every one does and the NFL know this but will succumb to public pressure and do something drastic. At this point, I really want the Pats, at the last moment, to boycott the game Let it start, and walk out. Screw the NFL and everyone else. No game. No add dollars. No justice.

They might not have had the same starting amount of psi. 13.5-1.5 = 12 (which would be legal).

The issue isn't "deflated" vs. not, it is that the Pats were found to be under-inflated at halftime. Both sets of balls would experience some deflation in that weather. The only way that the Colts ball did not experience some deflation would be if they had been filled outside using air that was the same temperature at which they would be stored. If the Patriots balls had been filled using warm air indoors, that would explain the delta between the amount of deflation seen in both sets.

Agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore