PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How many TDs will Cassel throw this Sunday?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How many TDs will Cassel throw this Sunday ?

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • 1-2

Votes: 68 70.8%
  • 3+

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEPatriot

Banned
Reaction score
How many TDs will Cassel throw this Sunday? Don't forget to vote. Thank you for participating.

Re: How many TDs will Cassel throw this Sunday ?

I'm thinking 1. Hopefully he gets to sling a couple deep to #81.

you probably should have made 1 and 2 there own category because I feel most expect one but most might not expect 2.

He'd better have a decent game and throw at least one TD. Otherwise it's O'Connell time for me.

He'd better have a decent game and throw at least one TD. Otherwise it's O'Connell time for me.

It would be inexplicable not to throw one. I could see 5 or 6.

How about a coming out party for my man Cassel!!:D

YOu know it. BB didn't pick him for nothing. IBBWT.:rocker::eat2:

Nate Clements will be key in this game - I say some TDs but on the ground

I have to see Cassel actually get in a rhythm before I can say he is capable of throwing TDs which has been sporadic at best thus far in '08

Last edited:

I've predicted 3 the past two weeks and will do so once more.

Third times a charm.

He will throw one at most.

Dream big guys. Like to see the 4-12ers get pwnd and Cassel to best Favrequad. That would be the ultimate gloat-sauce.

I would take 1-2 from MC with another 1-2 from our RB's.

I don't care if it's 0, as long as the Patriots win. Other than fantasy geeks and supposed 'fans' who are looking for any reason they can find to insult the kid, who gives a rat's ass?

Last edited:
I don't care if it's 0, as long as the Patriots win. Other than fantasy geeks and supposed 'fans' who are looking for any reason they can find to insult the kid, who gives a rat's ass?

Randy Moss.

Randy Moss.

If Moss truly cares about that, he needs to be traded, immediately.

If Moss truly cares about that, he needs to be traded, immediately.

I think he definitely truly cares. Luckily, he's saying and doing the right things anyway.

I'm not disagreeing with you that Cassel getting us down the field and letting the RB's punch it in is a perfectly good way to win. I'm just saying I think Randy wants to put some numbers on the board, even it's a 4 Yarder.

I think he definitely truly cares. Luckily, he's saying and doing the right things anyway.

I'm not disagreeing with you that Cassel getting us down the field and letting the RB's punch it in is a perfectly good way to win. I'm just saying I think Randy wants to put some numbers on the board, even it's a 4 Yarder.

Well, everyone thinks that way in selfish moments, and there's nothing wrong with it as long as it's done in the context of win first, stats a distant second. It's the T.O.'s of the world who take the stats to heart, though, that I want no part of.

1 would be my guess. As long as we don't turn the ball over, though, and as long as our defense suffered only a one-week aberration against Miami, that will likely be good enough.

1-2.. And..2-4 rushing TD's from Jordan! I would like to see Cassel throw a few deep passes to Moss, because hes to much talent to waste...and I really really want Cassel have a good game..I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he tears it up!

1, just 1

10 characters

I think the 9ers have two pretty decent corners in Clements and Harris. I see a TD to Moss and a TD to Welker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft