PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Houston Texans Fans Accost Matt Schaub At His Home

I can't fathom what fans are going nuts about in Houston...first off its only a game,not only that but the Texans are still firmly entrenched in the AFC race even if they have come out of the gate slowly,in fact they can easily win a few games and be the South division leader in a few weeks if the Colts start to falter.

The Texans will still win at least 10 games and make the playoffs,even if Schaub continues to struggle,fans need to calm down.

Why wait for someone to go any further than what these guys already did?

If he had a good home camera/security system, these guys would be in some trouble now.

I know of someone who could recommend a good system to him.

I know of someone who could recommend a good system to him.

i-see-what-you-did-there-spiderman-jsTQbp.jpg

I saw this on-line. Terrible for Shaub & his family. Didn't similar things happen to BB in Cleveland? Scary how thoughtless and ridiculous some people are.

The people who did this should be forced to play quarterback for the Texans for a quarter. We'll see how well they produce, and how they deal with the man-beast pass rushers, the intense scrutiny, and the overall general pressure.

I heard Schaub threw a football at them but his neighbor pick it off and took it to'da house!

Naturally (this being Schaub) things are getting a bit perplexing:

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 44m
RT @houstonpolice: Contrary to some reports, there was not a group of "angry fans" outside the Schaub residence on Monday.#hounews

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 18m
This Matt Schaub thing is pretty strange, all the way around. We've gone from a group confrontation to a guy pulling some drive-by heckling.

http://nfl.si.com/2013/10/09/matt-schaub-houston-texans-fan/

Naturally (this being Schaub) things are getting a bit perplexing:

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 44m
RT @houstonpolice: Contrary to some reports, there was not a group of "angry fans" outside the Schaub residence on Monday.#hounews

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 18m
This Matt Schaub thing is pretty strange, all the way around. We've gone from a group confrontation to a guy pulling some drive-by heckling.

If I didn't know better, I'd say the media took a small nugget of truth, blew it way out of proportion and plastered it all over the internet before they had their facts straight. But that couldn't happen, could it?...

If I didn't know better, I'd say the media took a small nugget of truth, blew it way out of proportion and plastered it all over the internet before they had their facts straight. But that couldn't happen, could it?...

NAHHH P'Deb Not Mediots! They always get facts straight.

NAHHH P'Deb Not Mediots! They always get facts straight.

One outlet gets it wrong and it goes viral — via Twitter, TV ... even fan message boards spread the mis-info. Good news is the story's only a few hours old and some reporters are actually doing real reporting. See SI link above.

Re: OT:Fans Accost Matt Schaub At His Home

If I was Schaub, I'd look into purchasing a weapon in case one of those nutjobs takes it too far.

That and a few Rottweilers.

I hate to push this thread back to the top of the list but I just have to publicly declare that I LOVE Spiderman, he is my favorite superhero! Who dosen't want to be Spiderman?

Ok Mods, I will call that my freebie for the year.

As you were...

I can't fathom what fans are going nuts about in Houston...first off its only a game,not only that but the Texans are still firmly entrenched in the AFC race even if they have come out of the gate slowly,in fact they can easily win a few games and be the South division leader in a few weeks if the Colts start to falter.

The Texans will still win at least 10 games and make the playoffs,even if Schaub continues to struggle,fans need to calm down.

Even if the Texans could not right the ship and make the playoffs, there is NO room for a fan to do that.

NONE.

Sounds like Schaub keeps his starting job, but is on a very short leash.

Despite Crazy Week, Texans Sticking With Matt Schaub « CBS Houston

After a week which included a fourth consecutive game with a pick six and an incident at Matt Schaub’s house, Gary Kubiak announced definitively on Wednesday that Matt Schaub will start against the Rams.

“It was a tough decision, real tough. But (it) was the best decision going into this game.” Kubiak said.​

Sounds like Schaub keeps his starting job, but is on a very short leash.

Despite Crazy Week, Texans Sticking With Matt Schaub « CBS Houston

After a week which included a fourth consecutive game with a pick six and an incident at Matt Schaub’s house, Gary Kubiak announced definitively on Wednesday that Matt Schaub will start against the Rams.

“It was a tough decision, real tough. But (it) was the best decision going into this game.” Kubiak said.​

I think we will see Schaub at his best in the next game,its a possible career boost and confidence builder with a good showing or it will be similar to Mark Sanchez or Ryan Fitzpatrick's career where he falls from playoff QB to backup.

TJ Yates is a decent backup but not starting QB caliber.

Matt Schaub is broken and maybe beyond repair, especially after that stupid throw to You Mad Bro, which cost me money. But this nonsense with fans is serious business. Hopefully they just lost some money and are over it by now. The SF game wasn't even close so they shouldn't be that mad. Just pay the bookie and move on. But the Seattle game was in hand and he handed it alright. I do like Houston -7.5 this week though...lol

Matt Schaub is broken and maybe beyond repair, especially after that stupid throw to You Mad Bro, which cost me money. But this nonsense with fans is serious business. Hopefully they just lost some money and are over it by now. The SF game wasn't even close so they shouldn't be that mad. Just pay the bookie and move on. But the Seattle game was in hand and he handed it alright. I do like Houston -7.5 this week though...lol

The Rams are just plain bad this year, especially on defense:

• 28.2 points allowed (28th)
  • 8.3 yards per pass attempt (28th)
  • 66% completion rate (24th)
  • 4.5 yards per carry (25th)
  • 126 yards per game (T-27th)
  • 8 takeaways (T-19th)
  • 382 yards per game (23rd)
  • 43.1% 3rd down conversions (28th)
  • 62.5% red zone TD percentage (24th)

Those numbers would be even worse if they had not just played Jacksonville.

About the only thing better than getting the Rams on your schedule to give your offense a boost is to get to play the Giants.

What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
Back