PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hopkins Headed to Tennessee

Don't play dumb. You literally can't use the search engine over there if you aren't a member. So you just outed yourself, plus you have a crazy obsession with me over there and chase me around like a jealous ex girlfriend... just like you do here. :rofl:
So your highest praise of Parker before he was a patriot was that he dropped 50% of his targets in his best year. Seems like you like his game!
Hahahah Folly, lol at you. You tried to zing me and got destroyed yet again.

I should report you to both sets of mods for both sites and tell them I have a stalker.

Again... equal parts pathetic and creepy.

Don’t pooh-pooh that added four percent millionaires’ tax on top of the regular income taxes. That’s a disincentive on potential big time free agents.

Gotta get rid of that.
Honestly, there needs to be a salary cap after impending income taxes.

You live in a rich state, you reap the benefits of the added tax, so you can pay the higher salary.

Goodell wants parity, right?

Don't play dumb. You literally can't use the search engine over there if you aren't a member. So you just outed yourself, plus you have a crazy obsession with me over there and chase me around like a jealous ex girlfriend... just like you do here. :rofl:

Hahahah Folly, lol at you. You tried to zing me and got destroyed yet again.

I should report you to both sets of mods for both sites and tell them I have a stalker.

Again... equal parts pathetic and creepy.
Please do, tell them I’m talking sports on two sites

Please do, tell them I’m talking sports on two sites
Hahahaha... so you stalk me here and another site. Not weird at all.

You going to start sizing me up for a skin suit next, or break into my house sniff my undies and wear them on your head?

Geezus...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hahahaha... so you stalk me here and another site. Not weird at all.

You're going to start sizing me up for a skin suit next or break into my house and sniff my undies? Geezus...
Stalk you? LMAO

Where's Wozzy?!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@Wozzy just got owned in an unimaginably embarrassing way by @All3Phases

It just goes to show what a dishonest, knuckle dragging buffoon he is as Team Bill's Dr facto leader, literally arguing against posts he's made in the past just to win arguments at all costs. What is it about Bill that attracts these beta male internet tough guys like Wozzy, Andy etc? Obviously it's some kind of fake manhood.

@Wozzy just got owned in an unimaginably embarrassing way by @All3Phases

It just goes to show what a dishonest, knuckle dragging buffoon he is as Team Bill's Dr facto leader, literally arguing against posts he's made in the past just to win arguments at all costs. What is it about Bill that attracts these beta male internet tough guys like Wozzy, Andy etc? Obviously it's some kind of fake manhood.
WTF are you talking about?

He tried to use my words against me and it blew up in his face. :rofl:

Your creepy friend has been stalking me here, then followed to me another site the exact same time I started spending more time here.

Also stop name calling, that's against the rules. I've never reported anyone to the mods, don't make me start now.

WTF are you talking about?

He tried to use my words against me and it blew up in his face. :rofl:

Your creepy friend has been stalking me here, then followed to me another site the exact same time I started spending more time here.

Also stop name calling, that's against the rules. I've never reported anyone to the mods, don't make me start now.

You were better off being a buffoon rather than a buffoon and snitch. You've name called multiple times within the last hour, in addition to your other regular insults.

It seems like you're becoming unglued...I suggest a long vacation from this board. Maybe you can start a BB fanboy site with your ilk.

Too bad your mommy (Ashley) isn't here to protect you anymore by banning dissenting opinions...your little safe bubble has burst.

You were better off being a buffoon rather than a buffoon and snitch. You've name called multiple times within the last hour, in addition to your other regular insults.

It seems like you're becoming unglued...I suggest a long vacation from this board. Maybe you can start a BB fanboy site with your ilk.
You can't provide a single pejorative I've hurled, besides calling the actions of your friend exactly what they are... creepy, weird, pathetic.

I'm becoming unglued, :rolleyes: sure, when you can't make a dent just assign some invisible emotion that doesn't exist. Talk to your stalker friend about becoming unglued… he needs it.

Better yet, go rub All3Phases/Folly's back... he's crying in the corner with a bottle of Boone's Farm, cursing my name like Gollum.

Last edited:
You add in a dynamic duo at TE and, the necessary emergence of a James White type third down back—a big IF—and it’s a solid enough group assuming decent to good QB play. Another potential variable coming from QB1.

It is a "decent" enough group on paper. and added Bill O'brien running an actual offense I would say the floor is at least 2021 patriots with McDaniels/Mac.

the problem is, as constructed this team needs EVERYTHING to go right to win. Pound the ball, limit opposing teams posessions, play great defense, keep points down. to make up for our lack of top end talent. Problem is that there ARE going to be games where the other teams defense is solid and you need a guy just so talented it doesn't matter they cant stop them. there ARE going to be games where our defense is NOT going to stop the opposing team and we just need to out-duel them in a shootout. is this team built for that? or are we going to just fold and look outclassed. thats what happened against the Bills in the playoffs. Defense couldn't stop a sneeze and our offense was not built to win in a shootout.

people act like Brady never had elite weapons in our recent super-bowl wins. Ignoring that we had Rob Gronkowski one of the top weapons in the league, and Edelman who could get open against anyone with his footwork.

Gronk/Edelman against one of the greatest defenses of all time in the legion of boom, the 3rd/4th downs against KC in 2018, Edelman against the Rams in 2018. I think of those games where those 2 guys just out talented the defense on the other end where there was no answer.

“The sentiment is essentially that there’s some disappointment about the decision within the team, that they didn’t get to work with him, that he’s not going to make the team better, that he’s not coming on board,”

“From what I was hearing, there was a good possibility that Bourne was probably going to be on his way out if Hopkins was on the way in,” Kyed said, referencing the fact the Patriots also have DeVante Parker, JuJu Smith-Schuster and Bourne with cap hits of $5 million or more, along with second-year wideout in Tyquan Thornton.

“So there is still optimism about Kendrick Bourne. I think the team is excited to keep working with him,” Kyed added. “… This was quite possibly the difference between Kendrick Bourne being on the 2023 Patriots and not being on the 2023 Patriots.”

“The sentiment is essentially that there’s some disappointment about the decision within the team, that they didn’t get to work with him, that he’s not going to make the team better, that he’s not coming on board,”

“From what I was hearing, there was a good possibility that Bourne was probably going to be on his way out if Hopkins was on the way in,” Kyed said, referencing the fact the Patriots also have DeVante Parker, JuJu Smith-Schuster and Bourne with cap hits of $5 million or more, along with second-year wideout in Tyquan Thornton.

“So there is still optimism about Kendrick Bourne. I think the team is excited to keep working with him,” Kyed added. “… This was quite possibly the difference between Kendrick Bourne being on the 2023 Patriots and not being on the 2023 Patriots.”

I don't get why the Patriots view that way about Kendrick Bourne and I think it's a mistake

Imo on the outside looking in he's been the biggest difference maker receiver the last 2 years whenever he saw the field. And the only guy who can get open on his own.

I don't get why the Patriots view that way about Kendrick Bourne and I think it's a mistake

Imo on the outside looking in he's been the biggest difference maker receiver the last 2 years whenever he saw the field. And the only guy who can get open on his own.
I think with the supporting cast around him and better coaching he could get 1000 yds.

He looks great when he has the ball in his hands, but last year I put 1 of my 2 pom poms down for him because when they called him into the lineup, he made a lot of mental errors

he really needs to clean that up.. granted, part of that could be rust for not getting any playing time

He looks great when he has the ball in his hands, but last year I put 1 of my 2 pom poms down for him because when they called him into the lineup, he made a lot of mental errors

he really needs to clean that up.. granted, part of that could be rust for not getting any playing time
Agreed. It's also a bad look when you're on the coaches' case for not knowing what they're doing and you can't get yourself lined up properly. Hopefully, he gets focused on his own job now that he doesn't have to supervise the coaches ...

As long as you know winning rings is hard, so being a contender should stop all the whining and moaning right?
Everyone knows winning is hard so you haven't struck gold here. And yes, becoming a contender again would mitigate the complaining, obviously, because we'd be talking more the good (contending) than the bad (the reasons for not contending).

The team hasn't truly contended since 2019 and even that season they were playing like trash in the end. 2020 was a joke. 2021 ended with the most lopsided playoff loss of Belichick's career. And 2022 was an all around mess. A lot to moan about.

So we'll see what happens in 2023 now that "THE REBUILD IS OVER." But at least the number one excuse - "the rebuild" - for the lack of recent success won't be recycled for 2023.

Everyone knows winning is hard so you haven't struck gold here. And yes, becoming a contender again would mitigate the complaining, obviously, because we'd be talking more the good (contending) than the bad (the reasons for not contending).

The team hasn't truly contended since 2019 and even that season they were playing like trash in the end. 2020 was a joke. 2021 ended with the most lopsided playoff loss of Belichick's career. And 2022 was an all around mess. A lot to moan about.

So we'll see what happens in 2023 now that "THE REBUILD IS OVER." But at least the number one excuse - "the rebuild" - for the lack of recent success won't be recycled for 2023.

The rebuild is over, is it?

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back