PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Holy garbage, anybody see Countdown this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheerforTom

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I always knew Ditka and Irvin hated the Pats, but the end of the show was one of the most biased things I've ever seen from professional analysts.

First all 4 picked the Chargers without any hesitation. In the 'Skill Players' section, where each analyst picks like 2 or 3 guys that will do well, there were at least 5 Chargers taken (including Rivers) with ZERO Pats, not even Brady. Finally, to complete the ridiculousness, in the 'Coaches Under Pressure' section, they took MARTY INSTEAD OF BB.

On the bright side, it was starting to worry me how many people have been taking the Pats. We never seem to do as well when we're expected to win.

Last edited:
^only good thing i saw was Tom saying LT UNDER 100 yards

I always knew Ditka and Irvin hated the Pats, but the end of the show was one of the most biased things I've ever seen from professional analysts.

First all 4 picked the Chargers without any hesitation. In the 'Skill Players' section, where each analyst picks like 2 or 3 guys that will do well, there were at least 5 Chargers taken with ZERO Pats, not even Brady. Finally, to complete the ridiculousness, in the 'Coaches Under Pressure' section, they took MARTY INSTEAD OF BB.

On the bright side, it was starting to worry me how many people have been taking the Pats. We never seem to do as well when we're expected to win.

Doesn't matter - we proved 'em wrong before and we'll prove wrong again - TODAY!!

Good, just the way I like it.

When all four announcers pick one team, then usually one of them is wrong! :D

No game is in the hands of any of the fans or analysts who make predictions.

I wish the analysts would stick to predicting aspects of the matchup and leave the final outcome predicitions alone. It serves no purpose other than to fill up airtime.

Fans OTOH can toot their own horn, or their teams horn. It's expected and part of what fandom is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back