Welcome to PatsFans.com

Holy garbage, anybody see Countdown this morning?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by CheerforTom, Jan 14, 2007.

1. CheerforTom

CheerforTom Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I always knew Ditka and Irvin hated the Pats, but the end of the show was one of the most biased things I've ever seen from professional analysts.

First all 4 picked the Chargers without any hesitation. In the 'Skill Players' section, where each analyst picks like 2 or 3 guys that will do well, there were at least 5 Chargers taken (including Rivers) with ZERO Pats, not even Brady. Finally, to complete the ridiculousness, in the 'Coaches Under Pressure' section, they took MARTY INSTEAD OF BB.

On the bright side, it was starting to worry me how many people have been taking the Pats. We never seem to do as well when we're expected to win.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2007
  2. Remix 6

Remix 6 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

^only good thing i saw was Tom saying LT UNDER 100 yards

3. fgssand

fgssand PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#17 Jersey

Doesn't matter - we proved 'em wrong before and we'll prove wrong again - TODAY!!

4. 5 Rings for Brady!!

5 Rings for Brady!! In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Good, just the way I like it.

When all four announcers pick one team, then usually one of them is wrong! :D

5. since67

since67 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No game is in the hands of any of the fans or analysts who make predictions.

I wish the analysts would stick to predicting aspects of the matchup and leave the final outcome predicitions alone. It serves no purpose other than to fill up airtime.

Fans OTOH can toot their own horn, or their teams horn. It's expected and part of what fandom is.