PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Holley believes Brady's deal is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is funny because how many times did BB draft out of his position where Bryant was available? 2 or 3 times, I believe.
I think BB may be handing Holley some bad info as retribution for Patriots Reign. I can't believe BB was all right with everything Holly put in that book but that's another thread.

Didn't know BB wasn't happy with Patriot's Reign. What was his beef?

Didn't know BB wasn't happy with Patriot's Reign. What was his beef?

I don't know that he was or wasn't.
I'm just saying that some of the things that was in the book would normally
piss him off. Like his comment about Buffalo's offensive line. There were other things too. I'd have to read the book again.
He certainly would not comment about the book when asked about it. He even got a bit agitated, IIR.

I don't know that he was or wasn't.
I'm just saying that some of the things that was in the book would normally
piss him off. Like his comment about Buffalo's offensive line. There were other things too. I'd have to read the book again.
He certainly would not comment about the book when asked about it. He even got a bit agitated, IIR.

Interesting. I thought he gave BB and advanced copy he was OK.

Oh well. It was a great read!

This year Holly said the pats were going to draft Dez Bryant, book it. HMM How'd that work out?

So BB would screw up his draft board just to get back at Holley? Really?

Interesting. I thought he gave BB and advanced copy he was OK.

Oh well. It was a great read!

So you did read it, then. Don't you agree that there were things BB would never tell or allow any team member to tell? I can remember reading some things and saying to myself...Wow! BB let him write this stuff??!!
I think BB may have obligated himself to Holley somehow.
I could be wrong, of course.

So you did read it, then. Don't you agree that there were things BB would never tell or allow any team member to tell? I can remember reading some things and saying to myself...Wow! BB let him write this stuff??!!
I think BB may have obligated himself to Holley somehow.
I could be wrong, of course.

It has been a few years since I had read it but my assumption was that BB was OK with it. The except which quoted BB as saying, "the Bill o-line is always horse-*****" was suprising. Plus the quote about BB ttelling TJ to , "f-off" was too. I'm sure BB and Holly had some run-ins over content, but i'm also sure that Holly said to BB, "i have sources that say X and I am running with it" with BB saying essentially do what you need to do to sell your book.

Pure conjecture but thats my take on the behind the behind the scenes ;-)

Last edited:
So BB would screw up his draft board just to get back at Holley? Really?
How the **** did you get that out of what i posted. Its very simple Holly was very adamant that BB was going to draft Dez Bryant and he didn't, so the point is that sometimes Holly doesn't know whats going on with BB and the Pats. Capice

Last edited:
How the **** did you get that out of what i posted. Its very simple Holly was very adamant that BB was going to draft Dez Bryant and he didn't, so the point is that sometimes Holly doesn't know whats going on with BB and the Pats. Capice

My bad Blue. This was a reply to the post before yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back