PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

HEY! Former British Rocker Gary Glitter to Be Tried March 2 on Obscenity Charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTPatsFan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
http://sandiego.cox.net/cci/enterta...ew&_state=maximized&view=article&id=D8FSV07OB

HANOI, Vietnam -- British glam rocker Gary Glitter will go on trial March 2 on charges of committing obscene acts with two underaged girls in Vietnam, the presiding judge said Monday.

The trial is expected to last two days, said Hoang Thanh Tung, who will oversee the trial in southern Ba Ria Vung Tau province.

Glitter, 61, who won fame in the 1970s with such hits as the anthemic "Rock & Roll, Part 2" and "Do You Wanna Touch Me," is accused of kissing and fondling the two girls, aged 10 and 11, and "engaging in other physical acts" at his rental home in the port city of Vung Tau last year. The crime carries a prison sentence ranging from three to seven years.
< SNIP>

Last edited:
Think about that the next time you yell "HEY!" after a TD.

I wonder if it'll get dropped from the Jock Rock compilations if he's found guilty.

<<I wonder if it'll get dropped from the Jock Rock compilations if he's found guilty.>>

Well, he's already done time in England.

CTPatsFan said:
Think about that the next time you yell "HEY!" after a TD.

I wonder if it'll get dropped from the Jock Rock compilations if he's found guilty.

This isn't the first (or 2nd IIRC) that Me Glitter has been accused of molesting children.

Well, Gary lucked out. A few months back I read about the impending trial, and he was being accused of child rape which, if convicted, would bring on a sentance of death by firing squad.

OldEnglandPatriot said:
<<I wonder if it'll get dropped from the Jock Rock compilations if he's found guilty.>>

Well, he's already done time in England.

Too right! No excuse for playing his stuff any more.

Never did figure out what "glam" means.

shakadave said:
Never did figure out what "glam" means.

feminine, made up rocker....maybey it should be renanmed pedi-glam or jailglam. At any case, Mr. Glitter will be spending his remaining years in the clink for his outrageous behavior.

Patriots forum needs active moderators...becoming a gossip page lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back